Tuesday Weighers!

Hi

I lost 1.5 pounds and got slimmer of the week and my half stone sticker and certificate!

Come running home with my goodies. Bought myself the Curry cookery book as my treat. All the recipes look yummy cant wait to get cooking and tasting.

Well done everyone on their losses.

weight.png

[/url]

http://www.bodyoptimise.com/images/awards/stones_small/half.jpg

Hi Mullerlight,

To insert your bodyoptimise SW image if you see the icon below that looks like an envelope with mountains on it, you have to click it to insert the image into your signature.

insertimage.gif
Click this button to add a picture to your signature.

Love Mini xxx

I lost four and a half pounds! Woohoo!!

WOW meggie 6th week in and still losing 4.5 lbs!!! Thats fab!! x

I couldn't see a Tuesday WI thread so I thought I'd start one for this week.

1.5lb off again for me this week. Slowly but surely my weight is going in the right direction :)

We had tasting today too and someone brought in the most delicious spicy Thai Pumpkin soup. As soon as I get the recipe I'll post it to you all. I can't stress just how gorgeous it was :flirt2:

GL to all Tuesday WI'ers :D

Hi - Did you manage to get this recipe - sounds delicious!! And there are a lot of pumpkins about at the mo x

Well done everyone! I didn't weigh in this week as I was poorly sick!

I weighed in last night and lost 4lbs which I was chuffed about! :D I got Slimmer of the Week, Slimmer of the Month and my 1 1/2 stone award. It's a good job that I didn't win the raffle because I think the others might have lynched me! :p
Helen x

Hi - Did you manage to get this recipe - sounds delicious!! And there are a lot of pumpkins about at the mo x

Yep, here you go. I'll put it in the recipe folder too.

Spicy Thai Pumpkin soup

1 Kg pumpkin or butternut squash, peeled , deseeded and cut into 1cm cubes.
Frylight or 1 tbsp veg oil ( I use frylight)
2 onions chopped
2.5cm piece fresh root ginger, peeled and finally chopped
4 tsp red thia curry paste ( ive used Barts and tesco Barts is better )
450ml veg or chicken stock
400ml light coconut milk ( health food shops have it )
small bunch of chopped corriander

METHOD

1) preheat oven to 180*c or gas 4 .Place pumpkin or butternut squash on a non stick baking tray and season , Roast for 30mins or until tender.

2) Meanwhile, heat the pan add onions and ginger spray with frylight , saute for 10 mins until soft , stir in the curry paste and cook for 1 to 2 mins , then add the pumpkin, stock and coconut milk. cover and bring to the boil , then allow to cool slightly.

3) Purée the soup in a food processor or hand blender in batches until smooth.Return to the pan, season to taste ( I sometimes also use a little canderal or sugar to taste )

4) add the chopped corriander or you can use chopped basil , which is also very nice.

Enjoy!

Not sure of the syns as the only syns should be the coconut milk. I'm not sure what syns 400ml of coconut milk would be :confused:

Un-fabulous first week

2lbs off - should have been 4 with the effort I put in. Ho hum! It's a small step in the right direction.

Well done guys - your losses will help spur me on.

xx

Back