Tuesday Weighers

i put my weight loss in the new forum, is it not that one that we are supposed to use instead of making up a whole new one :confused: xx

I have merged the two Tuesday weigh in threads, so your weigh in is now on this thread.

I dont get weighed til 7.30pm. Bit worried about it. I'm sure I've lost, but how much is the question. I'd love for it to be 3lbs to get me back into the 11 stone somethings...It'll probably be 1lbs though, but we'll see!

god im so nervous. my first weigh in was last week and i bloody gained. so i can really feel the pressure!

Put on a pound this week, but did have naughty pizza at wok on friday and then went out for a huge thai dinner on satu so it was to be expected.

Good luck all for next week

Well done to all for this week. My second weigh in tonight and I lost 2.5 lbs. Feeling very pleased with myself. Ist 1/2 stone gone - hoorah

Well done to all for this week. My second weigh in tonight and I lost 2.5 lbs. Feeling very pleased with myself. Ist 1/2 stone gone - hoorah

Snap - I lost 2.5lb this week and got my 1/2 stone award. Well done to you and everyone else this week.:D

i maintained last week and this week i lost 1 and a half despite having half a box of chocolates (thorntons), a curry and rice, and a calorific meal last night ive no idea how i didnt gain, but perhaps its due to my exercise this week? oh and i got joint slimmer of the week

Hi everyone, new to this forum and to Slimming World....did my 2nd weigh in today and overall have somehow managed 7.5lb in two weeks...hoping coming here will keep me motivated so hellloooooooooo :)

1pound off here :)

Lost 2.5 after a 3lb gain over christmas. Not too bad although one more pound and I would have had a half stone sticker!

Oh well, next week. :d

0.5 but i have done really badly all week!!

2lbs off

3rd week in and another 2lbs off - was convinced I hadn't - I think its because I feel so well fed!!

Well done to all the Tuesday weighers no matter your wi result - you're still here and thats all that matters - onwards and upwards!

Back