Tuesday Weighers

Apparently if you drink 2 litres a day it will flush your body out, I'm going to try this next week as I know I don't drink enough I only drink coffee and diet coke unless I'm at a class when I do drink water so will let you know how it goes next week

Apparently if you drink 2 litres a day it will flush your body out, I'm going to try this next week as I know I don't drink enough I only drink coffee and diet coke unless I'm at a class when I do drink water so will let you know how it goes next week

Ooooo, please do and I'll do the same! Thanks for all your advice :)

Can I tag along to this thread please ladies I weigh in on a tuesday I was really confident last week and I had lost 6.5lb but not feeling so good about a loss today, though reading your comments about exercise has made me feel better.

Karen

Woo hoo back in the game! Lost 4lbs this week! very very happy! good luck all today xxxx

Hi all, im confused as to where I put my weigh in, there is another Tuesday weigh in thread thats 117 pages long, so ive put this week weight loss on there, and so thought id put it on here in case this is the new thread for this year! Lol Lost 4lbs this week so im back in the game and very happy! good luck all xxx

Owls4eva said:
Can I tag along to this thread please ladies I weigh in on a tuesday I was really confident last week and I had lost 6.5lb but not feeling so good about a loss today, though reading your comments about exercise has made me feel better.

Karen

Wow 6.5 is ace! week 2 is usually a bit disappointing but a loss is always good!! good luck n let us know how u do xx

strugglingwrighty said:
Hi all, im confused as to where I put my weigh in, there is another Tuesday weigh in thread thats 117 pages long, so ive put this week weight loss on there, and so thought id put it on here in case this is the new thread for this year! Lol Lost 4lbs this week so im back in the game and very happy! good luck all xxx

Whoooooppppp that's excellent big well done to u!! couldn't find the other thread so started a new one glad i did with it being so big the other one lol xx

Karen
wow 6.5lb is a great weightloss, just dont lose heart, im only at my second weigh in and i know i started to get a bit worried i was never going to lose weight but hey a loss is a loss i say better than a maintain or gain
and strugglingwrighty well done on your 4lb loss too everyone seems to be doing so well

Superspeed foods do seem to keep things moving, melon and strawberries but also baked beans and cod. A friend who lost 7 stone tried to include a superspeed food in every meal.

I've lost 1lb this week so will definitely going for the superspeed and superfree foods this week.

Exercise can hold things up a bit short term , if your muscles are aching thats water so its going to make a difference and of course muscle weighs more than fat, but exercise will make you more efficient at burning fat so next week and if you keep it up the weight should be dropping off.

Well done everyone.

Hi Jean501....Im sorry to disagree with you on your comment 'muscle weighs more than fat', but its incorrect. 1 lb of muscle is equal to 1 lb of fat, its just that muscle is more dense so takes up less space....no offence meant!

None taken, a 1lb of anything weighs a 1lb!
Thanks!

Keighley1 said:
Oooooo weigh is near now!!! 7pm tonight!Shall let you all know how my third weigh in goes x

Mines in an hour and I stupidly just got weighed on wii fit cos the kids were playing on it!!
It said I lost 4pm but I know there's always a difference between that and group scales!!!! Now I actually think I've maintained why oh why did I do that :-(

Back