Tuesday Weighers

Good luck Tuesday weighers x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oops hit send too soon, I had nothing else apart from 42g cereal yesterday as I was really nervous about OH job interview so I hope I have a good loss tonight.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Good luck everyone :) I'm working on 3lb to get below 15 and 7 lb for my 3 stone shiny really don't think I'll get 3 this week as * week but don't mind at all I've been 100% but just don't feel it . I way ahead of where I hoped to be

My weigh in is at 9.30am... Is it bad that I'm that excited I want them to open early to find out what I've lost...?!

I've been a very good girl and exercising too!

x

Last edited:
2 and a half off. Grim. I wanted more off with all the exercise I did and I've done so well this week with my food :(

x

Lydiahoyle said:
That's a great loss! Don't get down about it it may show more next week, keep it up!

I'm pound greedy Lydia! Ha ha :)

I just thought because I was doing ALOT extra I would see more loss.

I shall continue because it's still a good loss!

x

hoping said:
Waaaaaaahey!!!!!! 1lbs off for me today meaning I am down exactly 4 stone!!!! Woop woop!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done :)

CurvyKaren said:
2 and a half off. Grim. I wanted more off with all the exercise I did and I've done so well this week with my food :(

x

Hey that's great hope I've done that well this week

Good luck everyone :) I'm working on 3lb to get below 15 and 7 lb for my 3 stone shiny really don't think I'll get 3 this week as * week but don't mind at all I've been 100% but just don't feel it . I way ahead of where I hoped to be

I'll have my fingers crossed for you, I'm hoping for a good loss too!
You are doing very well and on EE too!
I've tried one red and one green all week, so we will see tonight, speak later!

Nikkiruth said:
I'll have my fingers crossed for you, I'm hoping for a good loss too!
You are doing very well and on EE too!
I've tried one red and one green all week, so we will see tonight, speak later!

Thanks :) and good luck to you too . I've never tried red or green just stick to what I know lol will try if things slow down though let us know how you do

mandy296 said:
Turns out the bloodmobile had a few more spaces, so I will be giving blood at 1pm this afternoon - maybe that will take off an extra 1/2 pound or so

Pmsl that's an extreme way to lose weight !! But a great thing to do . I needed 5 transfusions last year so people like you saved my life

KraziKayzi said:
1.5 off :)

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Yay :D well done

Back