Tuesday Weighers

Wll was my first week back, The last time I was there was in August and im sure I weighed either 14.9 or 14.6, since august I hadn't been on the plan, was stressed with many things...I knew I had lost weight but didn't know how much, tonight I weighed in at 13.11 :0) so im pleased with that x

Lost 1lb and got my half stone award :)

but i have to confess i was REALLY bad this week eating everything and also totm started yesterday morning so im going back to basics and trying to be really good this week and lose alot more!!

Wll was my first week back, The last time I was there was in August and im sure I weighed either 14.9 or 14.6, since august I hadn't been on the plan, was stressed with many things...I knew I had lost weight but didn't know how much, tonight I weighed in at 13.11 :0) so im pleased with that x

Aww well done x

Lost 1lb and got my half stone award :)

but i have to confess i was REALLY bad this week eating everything and also totm started yesterday morning so im going back to basics and trying to be really good this week and lose alot more!!

Well done and congratulations for getting your half a stone award x

Well done and congratulations for getting your half a stone award x

Thanks I nearly died when i stood on the scales!!
now to get back on track! i want to have at least a stone off for christmas!

Would like to join this forum x

Weigh in This week I lost 1 and a half total loss so far is 4stone 6lbs! X

Hi thats an amazing weightloss!

Thanks x another 2 stone to go! X

Id love to lose at least 2 stone! i want to have a stone off for christmas but i just hope i can do it!

Thanks I nearly died when i stood on the scales!!
now to get back on track! i want to have at least a stone off for christmas!

I'm sure you'll get that stone and more off by Christmas x

I'm sure you'll get that stone and more off by Christmas x

I hope so! i seem to go good then gain then good then gain! :( need to be more strict too!

I need some of that strictness too x

Ha ha so do i!!! i think i might try find my food diarys from my first week and go by it solely!

Wow! Tuesday must be the best day ever to get weighed! some amazing losses!
Well done!

K x

Oh no Kay! So sorry.
What happened do you know why?
Weigh in is at 7:30! Nervous!!!

*hug* :) xx

Thanks Kate. I had a few days off plan, seem to have lost my motivation :(. Oh well new week fresh start hopefully . Well done on your 1 lb loss ! :)

Kay xx

Last edited:
I'm a Tuesday weigher too! Been back at it for 3 weeks now after having my baby and lost 8 pound so far, not sure I'll be able to keep up with some of these great losses though!

I'm a Tuesday weigher too! Been back at it for 3 weeks now after having my baby and lost 8 pound so far, not sure I'll be able to keep up with some of these great losses though!

Welcome to club tuesday! :)
It's the place to be.

K x

Thanks Kate. I had a few days off plan, seem to have lost my motivation :(. Oh well new week fresh start hopefully . Well done on your 1 lb loss ! :)

Kay xx

Defo fresh start! We both need a good loss next week! :)
Will give us a good boost :)
(Well a boost for you and a kick up the backside for me!)
I tell you totm makes me a mad woman!
I am pretty much dreaming of pies and Krispy Kreme doughnuts! :)
Have managed to be good so far.... But it's only Wednesday!
Big shop is tomorrow so hopefully will buy lots of healthy tastes things.

Frozen grapes are my fab snack. Do you have a fab one?anyone else too.

Kate x

Back