Tuesday Weighers

Well done Ellie, that is great

Getting nervy now. Really, REALLY hoping I see a loss. Worried I might actually cry if I don't....

Fingers crossed Laura. When you have put the work in you really want to see a result!

I am really hoping for a STS as my scales say the same as last Tuesday morning. I had a bad night food wise on friday after a rubbish day at work and also finding a lump on my cats spine/tail that I was really worried about - wish I could move away from comfort eating and I've managed in the past a few times but gave in on friday - I had a 100% week otherwise I think so I am hoping I may have a maintain. (We got the cat to the vets yesteday and the lump is a an abcess and completely treatable so I was worried over nothing - Google is not a good idea in those circumstances as it was a very doom and gloom search result.)

I would be the same Snow, I love my pets! Glad it's an only an abcess though I am sure still not fun for the kitty! One bad day shouldn't give you a gain in any case so I hope that you will see a nice surprise on the scales this week :)

I lost 3lb! So happy. I was 100% on plan this week but since I gained 1 1/2lb last week, I would've been happy to have lost that so am chuffed to have lost double it!

I stayed the same after what I thought was a really good week, but think last weeks 6lb loss may just be evening itself out :) will stick at it, wanted a stone off by Xmas - would love to be in the 12s for Santa coming!!! X

Lost half a pound. Like Snow this is better than I was expecting. The chill in the air, the darker evenings and life in general see me not as motivated to walk a couple of extra miles each day. I get that we are still ten degrees warmer than it will be by Feb but it is how I feel.

Going to try to get back on plan and get to the stone and a half award for next week.

Have a great week eveyone.

Ian

I re-joined last Tuesday and I got weighed tonight and lost 5lb, I'm so so happy, didnt think I was going to have a loss as feel so bloated today.

Up 2Ib :cry::cry::cry:

Ahhhh Orla.... I am sure that's just fluid since you're due this week? Very disheartening to see all the same. Just do your best this week and get yourself a brilliant loss!

Up 1.5lb :'( but I know why!!! Turkey xmas meal and chocolate torte :rolleyes:

Thanks Laura, I'm feeling so low this morning updating my stats, I just wish * week would come, I have everything in place for a good week so I will be 100% on track

Mmmmmm chocolate torte! Just get back on it today and you'll probably see a good loss next week :)

Ah Orla I know all too well how it feels :( would you try a few red days this week? See if it gives you a boost? I did 2 red days this week and finally started losing again. Look how far you've come! You've a stone and a half to go, even 3 pounds a month and you'd be there in June :)

Mmmmmm chocolate torte! Just get back on it today and you'll probably see a good loss next week :)

Yeah it was on Sunday & enjoyed every last bit!

But got straight back on plan on the Monday :) x

Back