Tuesday's Menus

StephCracknell

Silver Member
Morning all, green day today! Finally! LOL

B: Protein shake 1 syn, porridge HE B, banana, honey 2 syns
L: Cheats risotto with savoury rice, lc lite HE A, sweetcorn, grated courgette, salad
D: Quorn bolognese, salad, HE B (olive oil)

S: banana, apple
E: Run
W: 2-3 litres

Have a good day!
x

ooooooooooo i fancy bologese today ....with lots and lots of garlic.

Ruthy xx

Aww Ruthy don't.... I had garlic ciabatta last night (flexible syns..) and after brushing my teeth 3 times and chewing airwaves chewing gum I'm sure I still smell of it.... Hehehe xxx

Green Days

I just can't be hacked with a reddun - I tried once, the 5th day into my 1st week, and did bacon, eggs, mush, toms, toast from HE(b) - yeah it was ok but the bacon was H.Eatin from Tesco and had no taste - anyway, that wasn't the whole reason I do green all the me, I just find green so easy - you can pick at a bowl of pasta and a spoonful of baked beans when u want - so many different sorts of tinned beans to use, spuds and pasta - and Quorn, so you don't really go without yr 'meat' as such - so why do a red one I ask myself, or should we from time to time, I dunno - what do I know (lol) - I don't even get around to salad these days as there's so many other 'hot' foods to use - I like pasta with Larfin Cow cheese mixed in ... makes it really creamy :eek:) - there's so much to chose from on green and I find it really easy.

I agree smigget. I tried a red day once but find it much easier with green especially as I don't eat a lot of meat anyway.

Off to get weighed at 5.30. :eek: Hope it's good news :D

Well done honey, I know, the diet doesn't look like you could possibly loose, but you needn't every feel hungry!!

Back