Snacks TURKISH DELIGHT

Where can we get rose essence from? Thankyou kwise and juicygooseface for your lush sweet recipes!!! xx

furrysmudge said:
Where can we get rose essence from? Thankyou kwise and juicygooseface for your lush sweet recipes!!! xx

Hiya Furry

I got mine from eBay. I then went on to buy lemon, pineapple and banana essence - oops!!!

I will buy a bigger bottle next time ;)

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thats ok! kwise did all the hard work figuring out the quantitie and such! xxxx

Hiya

I get mine from Tesco. It is in an orange box by Dr Oetker and it's next to the leaf gelatine with the cake making ingredients.

;)

Kx

Oh, thanks, I think I need glasses, cos I swear I'm going blind when shopping lol

Hiya Furry

I got mine from eBay. I then went on to buy lemon, pineapple and banana essence - oops!!!

I will buy a bigger bottle next time ;)

Kx

Lmao sounds like me after buying the rose i bought bananna, marshmallow, cotton candy, pineapple & coconut LOL fat free cakes here i come hehe x

furrystomper said:
Lmao sounds like me after buying the rose i bought bananna, marshmallow, cotton candy, pineapple & coconut LOL fat free cakes here i come hehe x

Yum, cotton candy- you read my mind as the meringue I made the other day was similar to candy floss , so was thinking I just needed a bit of pink colour and flavour- might have to invest

Kx

Yum, cotton candy- you read my mind as the meringue I made the other day was similar to candy floss , so was thinking I just needed a bit of pink colour and flavour- might have to invest

Kx

Oooo so what merunges was they then?? Did u post a recipe on here.
Ive made some cakes today but they have been boring so far and was just lemon swiss roll LOL :D
Keep the recipes coming hun i love em x

furrystomper said:
Oooo so what merunges was they then?? Did u post a recipe on here.
Ive made some cakes today but they have been boring so far and was just lemon swiss roll LOL :D
Keep the recipes coming hun i love em x

It was a meringue recipe, but it just melted in your mouth like floss.
Where did you get the essence from ?

Glad you like the recipes - have you tried them? kx

It was a meringue recipe, but it just melted in your mouth like floss.
Where did you get the essence from ?

Glad you like the recipes - have you tried them? kx

Ebay hun. there the lorann ones.
Could i have the merunge recipe please x

furrystomper said:

Are you sure ? There are so many meringue recipes on here?

Kx

furrystomper said:

Hi Furry
Have ordered the candy flavour amongst a load of others from America.

Will try out the candy floss one and if it works I promise to post Hun ;)

Kx

I get confused which furry you're talking to lololol please call me Suzie xx

I'm wondering if I got my rose essence from the same people as you on ebay cos I also bought their lemon, pineapple and banana too lolol. I'm also agreeing that we could make the green creme de menthe flavour turkish delight too, using peppermint essence and green colouring.....oh I love this thread!!!!! xx

Ah just read again, I didn't get mine from America. prob why I don't recognise the candy floss flavour....xx

furrysmudge said:
Ah just read again, I didn't get mine from America. prob why I don't recognise the candy floss flavour....xx

Hi Suzie (call me K - lol)
I bought chocolate and candy floss flavouring from England and peanut butter, praline, marshmallow, key lime and English Toffee from America- I can't wait - can you imagine the fun I can have !!!!

Kx

These are all free flavourings????? Oh my god I need to go and have another look lololol!!!! xx

furrysmudge said:
These are all free flavourings????? Oh my god I need to go and have another look lololol!!!! xx

Hi Suzie

The only one stated to have sugar is the maple one - so avoided this.

If they are as good as they sound, I will order a lot more ;)

So exciting- Candy Floss is coming - and free marshmallows OMG drool

Kx

Back