Twiggy's Diary

Twigs that is a real night out and no mistake. Still if you enjoyed it just cut back a bit and hop back onto the wagon life is for living as well as WW but only from time to time mind.

M

Hi all

Well after a great (not diet wise!) weekend I am hauling myself back onto the wagon this morning :)

Don't think I'll have a loss this week, but hopefully won't gain (fingers and everythign else crossed!).

Hope everyone has a great day :)

Twigs
xx

Hi hon,
As long as you had nice time thats all that matters and the fact your head in right place to get back on it this week ;o)

Loving your avatar pic - I want one!!
x

Awww these avatars are great! .. Im liking them to!

Hello, Pleased you had a win at bingo, it's exciting waiting to shout! Your weekend sounds fab, I also had a non diet weekend so I'm trying to be extra good. Fingers and toes crossed for both of us!

Hello, Pleased you had a win at bingo, it's exciting waiting to shout! Your weekend sounds fab, I also had a non diet weekend so I'm trying to be extra good. Fingers and toes crossed for both of us!

Hey - maybe it earns AP's trying to type and work with fingers crossed? .... or maybe not :D

Good luck for this week!

xx

Hi

Well with DH's birthday well and truly passed, we can revert to normal ... although saying that he left early for work this morning to do some excercise walking at work and showering there - wonder how long he'll keep it up for :)

I'm getting so fed up of my bloody foot hurting - it's really getting me down now. I phoned to make an appt with my Dr yesterday and they can only see me on 1st April :( So unless it gets better on its own by then ... and there's no sign of that yet - I can't do my walking ... and will lose the little fitness I gained before and during all the walking in Vegas *sigh*

I've upped my water over the last 2 days to try and reverse the damages of the weekend and am praying to sts this week.

At least the weather's perking up - even though it's cold today it's lovely and sunny ... was even tempted to put my roof down on the car ... but thought better of it :D

Just had my Oats so simple ... beginning to really love the stuff - and being full up at brekky for 2.5 points is great. Anyway I'd better go wash my bowl before it sets like cement!!

A boring day at work awaits, so will be popping on here a bit I hope :)

Twigs
xx

cement.. i know that well as i am always too lazy to wash up right away after my breakfast! :p

sorry to hear your foot is still bad though.. you thought about swimming? minimal pain to your foot but still moderate exercise.. :)

Hi Twigs,

Sorry to hear your foot is not getting better. Maybe you should try a massage therapist before you get your GP appointment?

have a nice day.x

Hope your foots not giving you too much Jip? Can you keep calling the doctors for a cancellation appointment?

Good luck with WI xx

Morning Twigs,

You ok hun? How's your foot feeling? Do you WI on Wed? If yes, good luck for today. x

Hello ... foots slightly better I think ... have a Dr's appt on Monday now so hopefully get it sorted then.

Yes WI tonight ... not feeling all that confident after the bad weekend. My scales at home say a loss - but they are so unreliable that I don't fully trust them (only really believe them when they say I've gained lol).

Will report back my result tomorrow as we're going straight out for dinner afterwards.

Hope you're having a great day!

Twigs
xx

AP formula
Light Activity is your current weight in pounds x # of mins x .000232

Mod Activity is your current weight in pounds x # of mins x .000327

Heavy Activity your current weight in pounds x # of mins x .0008077

working on my exercise the other evening,
50 mins for tonight is 154 lbs x 50 mins x 0.000327 and so on. Always round the points down to the nearest half.

AP formula
Light Activity is your current weight in pounds x # of mins x .000232

Mod Activity is your current weight in pounds x # of mins x .000327

Heavy Activity your current weight in pounds x # of mins x .0008077

working on my exercise the other evening,
50 mins for tonight is 154 lbs x 50 mins x 0.000327 and so on. Always round the points down to the nearest half.

Wow - thanks for this - I'd not seen it before. I always thought the amount of points I earn should be linked to weight.

Great suff!
Twigs
xx

Back