Twiggy's Diary

well done twiggy! :) x

Well done you!:D
So I've got 2 weeks to save for that coffee then:p

Well done twiggs & heres hoping that next stone bracket will be yours next week! xx

Well done twiggs & heres hoping that next stone bracket will be yours next week! xx

Thanks hon - maybe not - 1 glass of wine down tonight and of out for a meal with my wonderful DH for an indian ... but shhh don't tell anyone :D

Twiggs, Twiggs, Twiggs guess what I found today on that there hebay..... a leopard print cover for a BB :eek::eek::eek: OMG how amazing!!!!

Anywhoo hope you've had a luverly day

xxx

I got a black one with butterflies on it and a white one with pink flowers on it beeeeyoutefall :D

feeling a tiny bit tipsy - been a while feels fantabulous :D

xx

well done on your weight loss x x

Well done on your loss my beauty and glad you enjoyed your glass of wine. :D Have a good day tomorrow xxx

well done Twiglet :D sooo proud of you! like Claire said - better than your target - you must be well pleased :)

hope you enjoyed having your friend Wine over ;)

Oh my goodness the shame ... had to leave work early cos I was feeling so ruff ... never again hehe

Be back when I feel more human :9529::sign0137:

xxx

Hi
Just popping by to say hello - hope you have agreat sunday x

morning Twiglet :) are you recovered yet? i hope you are back on track after your vino-night - another loss this week would be fab, wouldnt it :D xxx

Hi all

Well I'm finally recovered. This is all new to me - never usually suffer much with hangovers - must have been the food (and not 1 1/4 bottles of wine and a baileys lol).

Anyway - not stuck to the diet at all this weekend, so gotta lot of saving to do Mon - Wed .... ah well it's been fun :)

Our hallway and stairs finally is finished ... but we're now getting the lounge decorated this week, and new carpet - then I think we're about done .... which is good as our money was done a while back lol

Sorry I've a bit lax on checking up on diaries, I'm handing over some of my workload on Tuesday or Wednesday so hopefully things will improve :)

Miss catching up with everyone!!

Twigs
xx

great to hear from you
and so pleased you enjoyed the weekend - points to b saved between now and wednesday - hope its not too many - but you have done it before-really looking forward to your lose seeing as I have to wait till the end of the month to know what I weigh

So glad you are feeling better my dear. Defo the food. Baileys and wine only make you happy :D. I hope you have a good monday my dear. xxx

Back