Twiggy's Diary

Great start Twigs and super organised as I knew you would be.

Settle into that nice newly upholstered pink seat on the wgon and let the heat pads I had installed warm you through then the hunger will dissappear.

Go Twigs

M

Ah I wondered what the burning on my Rear was :D Thoughtful as ever xx

Good luck Twigs hope its going well and ur not too hungry (like i am right now...lol ) x

Thanks hon - hope you made it through!!

Hi Rosie nice to see you around MWAH is like an air kiss! And its the noise or what the americans say when they air kiss! well thats my interpretation of it...lol x

Yep Rose - it's my interpretation too :D

well you are all organised
lets hope today goes as well as you planned
well done on getting rid of all the choccies :):)

this is going to be OUR year

H xx

It sure it hon!!

Hiya twigs..
If you cant find your RME book just let me know hun...:eek:
Good luck with your restart too x

Thanks Fuzz - finally found it :)

Well I'm doing good and feeling great :)

food for today:

B - Cereal and Skimmed milk + tea - 4.5
L - Jacket Potato and Tuna Mayo - 9
D - home made Chilli, Lettuce and dash of Sour Cream - 7
S - Muller Light - 1.5

22/28 points, saving 4.

Just did 15 Mins on the treadmill and 15 mins on hill program on the bike - AP = 4

So, so far so good :)

Hope everyone had a good day - off to eat my Chilli and will then catch up on some more diaries

Twigs
xx

Hi Twigs

Thanks for the advice re the job!

Glad you had a good day today and well done on the activity points - enjoy ur chilli :p x

Sounds like you had a brill first day back twiggs!
You have saved 4 & earned 4....are you gonna use those points?
Chance would be a fine thing if i could ever save any!:D
xxx

Hey Twiggs
Fab 1st day - keep it up xx

:wavey:
Well done on Day 1:D

Great day hun

lets hope with all those saved points the scales give you what you truly deserve come wednesday :)

Morning all

Forgot to tell you my faux pas yesterday ... I sent an email to about 30 people telling them that one of my team sh*ts opposite someone, instead of sits ... DOH :D

Anyway - another positive day ahead; had a great nights sleep, even if it was hard to get up this morning - sooo cold out there!

Brekky time - so catch you all later.

Twigs
xx

well done Twiggy! you are so on track! good woman!

Wish you luck getting to work today Hun!

I've just got back from London & there is 6 inches of snow on the ground here so heaven alone knows what it'll be like in Wycombe by the morning :23: It does look so beautiful tho - especially at night:26:
I think I'm gonna try to walk to work - that should earn me a few activity points - 2.5 miles each way in the snow up & down hills - who am I kidding:D

Morning all

I'm snowed in today (Helen - I work in West London - so no hope!) - so won't be able to get to WI later today either (very hilly around here!)

weighed myself this morning and am going to take a +6 for over the xmas period - not great, but it is what it is :)

Like Claire Bear - I'm going to struggle being at home today, but will do my best.

Hope everyone's safe and warm!

My poor Pepper Pot - sat out in the cold!

Twigs
x

Attachments

• snow 1.jpg
    snow 1.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 31
Hi Twigs

My +'s over the Christmas period were far worse than than unfortunately:cry:

Main roads here are OK so I'm told but I still think I'm gonna walk - one of the docs may well give me a lift home, I really don't think I want to chance my car & we only have a drop kerb in comparison to the slope on your drive:rolleyes:

Take care & enjoy the enforced rest:D

Evening Twiggs

:) at the email ...
Hope you have had a good day @ home & kept away from temptation lol

Hi Twigs

Hope its not too treacherous where you are...its v bad in places down here in Glos!

I'm sure you will have ur xmas gain gone in no time if you carry on the way your going x

Back