Twilight fans

snowyz81

Just wondering how many there are out there?

I've read all the book, and watched the films. In fact we are having a girlie night in tomorrow watching New Moon.

Cant wait till Eclipse is out. x

I can't wait for Eclipse either!
Not long now though and you can already start to book your seats, think Showcase is the first cinema to have it as they have a midnight showing on the 2nd of July, then the rest are showing it from the 3rd onwards! (but could be wrong)

I also can't wait for the 4th film, as the 4th book was so long and had so much going on not sure how they will do it!

I'm a big BIG twilight fan
xoxo

i think Eclipse comes out november :)

love Twilight, read all the books 4-5 times and love the films. i adore the characters (obviously the books are better) can't wait til Breaking Dawn is out.

i think they are doing breaking dawn in 2 movies because it would be too much of a long film..be interesting to see how they do the whole pregnancy etc...cant wait to see that, and of course when edward is turning her...that was well written :D

I want to see how Bella will change physically when she becomes a vampire!
xoxo

in new moon they said she would be the most beautiful vampire, hair, voice,eyes etc yet in new moon there was a glimpse of her as a vampire running through the woods with edward and she didnt look that different, unless they just did that so breaking dawn with be a bit of a surprise....it should be good to her transformation though and when she turns on jacob, i cant wait for that, jacob really annoys me!!!

still a long wait for that, next summer at least :sigh:

I'm a big big big Twilight fan well more obessed. I've read the books over and over and watch the films. I even have them on my iphone so i can watch them in bed.

Sharon x

I'm a big big big Twilight fan well more obessed. I've read the books over and over and watch the films. I even have them on my iphone so i can watch them in bed.

Sharon x

Same here! (apart from the iphone bit cos I don't have one but I sooo would watch them in bed if I did!) I read all the books over and over. I really wish they would realise Midnight Sun, which is Twilight from Edward's point of view rather than Bella's. It was on Stephenie Meyer's website, but it's not the same is it as curling up in bed with the book!
According to the IMDB site, Breaking Dawn part 1 doesn't come out until 18 November 2011! And that's just the US release date! :mad:

Does anyone else think Edward looked a bit rough in Eclipse? I much preferred how he looked in Twilight & New Moon. I actually found myself liking Jacob more than Edward in Eclipse (and there was an audible gasp in the cinema when Jacob appeared with no top on! :heartpump:) :D

(potential spoilers)

Honestly i didnt really like how stephenie meyer ended the series. I was a little disapointed in Breaking Dawn, concidering how well written i thought the first books were. It read a little like fan fiction to me, a little too well rounded an trying to please everyone an make a happy fluffy ending.. but then i reminded myself that the books are youth fiction. I did re read the book, and i did enjoy it better the second time round.

Saying that i still cant wait for it to be released at the cinema :)

Team Edward All The Way!!

To be completley honest i can not get into the books :( ive ready first one... but i only got half way throught new moon and put it down!! but i LOOOOOVE the movies!!! :D

Team Edward All The Way!!

To be completley honest i can not get into the books :( ive ready first one... but i only got half way throught new moon and put it down!! but i LOOOOOVE the movies!!! :D

the books are wayyyyy better than the movies...new moon is good, Edward is in it a lot considering that hes not there! Eclipse i thought was better than new moon...

breaking dawn is my favourite,you have to read that!!! :D

Eclipse is my fav book but New Moon is my fav film so far lol I love the books and the films equally, could read/watch them over and over. I was firmly Team Edward until I watched Eclipse, then I came out the cinema thinking "Ohhh I'm so confused!" Think I'm just being all lusty cos Jacob looked flipping gorgeous in Eclipse!

im team edward...but i actually dont find rpatz good lucking...only edward in the movies lol i love carlise though...hes hot hot hot!!! :character00100::character00100:

maybe its cos im older (30) lol
xoxo

Last edited:
Back