Twinkles Diary - 2 stone to loose :)

Weigh in day tomorrow :) fingers crossed. I have been 100% and went to Zumba yesterday morning. But in the afternoon I was in a car crash Just me in the car but the other car pulled out and hit my drivers door :(. So maybe no exercise for a while. But I won't give up.

Weigh in day! 2nd week. I have lost 1lb and my husband has lost 3lbs!
It's my time of the month though so I assume that's made me loose less.

Morning, a loss is a loss...so unfair they men loose so easily.

Yep you're right Sammy. Definitely coming back as a man! Xx

Morning and welcome. Well done on your loss and like Sammy said as loss is a loss.

Not seen the tesco meals they look great.

Sorry about the car crash, I've only had one an it was similar to yours.

The car crash was awful and I am so down today. It's going to be so hard for me to keep my spirits up this week. I hate not being able to exercise and go to work. No driving for a week either :(.
I just need to keep to Atkins.
Were you badly hurt? X

Totm and second week of induction mean 1lb is a great loss! It should level out to roughly 2lb per week eventually, though on a personal basis some weeks I lose 1lb sometimes 3lb. I've had a couple of weeks where I've lost nothing and then a couple of weeks of really big losses. As long as you're on plan you can trust the diet - look back a few months on and you'll see it all averaged out.

So sorry to hear about the car crash, feeling down is totally understandable - you're probably still in shock.

Thanks moonlights. I think I am in shock. Never had a bump in 21 years of driving so its a bit of a shock.
I feel so much better about my 1lb off now :)
It made me happy too with my husband loosing 9lb in 2 weeks. He's very happy. And 1 in a million looking after me :) xx
Thanks for all your advice it helps so much :) x

Oh Twinkle hun you poor love - I was in exactly the same sort of crash a few years ago (not hurt, thankfully) and it really does shake you up.

Don't worry though, your confidence about driving will come back - when you're ready xxx

And WTG to you and your Oh for the great losses!

Having a much better day today :)
B - Just cheese
L - Fish and celery
D - chicken, sausage veg and gravy.

I really need to go back to work I am spending far too much money shopping online on clothes. I bought a lovely turquoise tunic dress today in a size 10 to keep me dieting! I will hang it up in the bedroom to remind me why I am doing this .
Breakfast today is bacon sausage egg and mushrooms . Lunch will be sardines in tomato sauce and salad. Not sure about dinner yet I need some inspiration! :)

image-4264838826.jpg

Ooh, full English! Looks yum!

It was! Ate it all apart from the tomato :) I won't bother with Lunch I'm not hungry! Wow can't believe I said that ;)
I have lamb mince for Dinner but not sure what to do with it yet ????

Not bothered with dinner. I'm in the pub with these

image-3359010273.jpg

Woke up with a longing for something sweet........

So had a blueberry egg crepe and cream mmmm

image-805558969.jpg

Back