Twinkles Diary - 2 stone to loose :)

I have a feeling you'll get a 3lb loss soon - it usually happens to me after a couple of 1lb losses. You're doing great - keep it up!

Thanks Moonlights . it's quite hard when he's looking loads but it's still half a stone in 3 weeks and I don't have as much to loose . AND hopefully soon I'll have a hunky hubby ;)

Men lose faster than women on any diet (thank you, hormones) but they lose CRAZY fast on Atkins, it's vastly unfair.

Very unfair! I am ready to be extra good this week;)
No breakfast today.
Lunch was home made coleslaw, courgette ribbons and sardines.
I steamed the courgette ribbons and they were lovely but next time I will put them on kitchen towel to soak up the water as they were a bit soggy.

image-431287371.jpg

If you salt the courgettes for a wee bit first it should get some of the water out and also make them more tender and yummy - I usually fry my courgetti, often with scrambled egg or a cheese sauce:

image-3021484063.jpg

Thanks Moonlights brilliant advice as always :) xxx
Tonight I am eating jelly and cream while watching the NTAs ;) xxx

Hi twinkle your start wi was exactly the same as mine! Glad your enjoying the diet, soon you'll gave it off. The othersvare right 1bs and sts are usually followed by whooshes something about fat cells holding onto water. Bet your due a whoosh soon too. X

Hi twinkle your start wi was exactly the same as mine! Glad your enjoying the diet, soon you'll gave it off. The othersvare right 1bs and sts are usually followed by whooshes something about fat cells holding onto water. Bet your due a whoosh soon too. X

I really hope so. I need to beat DH this week, he's storming ahead! I'm going to pray for 3lbs ;) xx
Off to cook a breakfast :) xxxx

Today I have eaten less than ever!
Half a bowl of jelly for breakfast, lunch was a bottle of water and a chicken leg. Dinner is fish with veg and watercress sauce.
Not too hungry today either. DH keeps complaining of cold feet???? Not sure what that's about :) xx

Cheese and Wine night last night. Excellent night but suffering today :) xxxx

Big huge full breakfast before work today. It should keep me full until Dinner tonight :)
Love a big cooked breakfast on a Sunday Morning xx

Hope you are feeling good today....I love a cooked breakfast...I am going to treat myself to one today.

Big breakfasts are such a good way of setting yourself up not to be hungry later - shame I always forget to have one!

3lbs off!!!!! Hallelujah!!! At last. Well worth all the hard work :)
10st 7 now. So lost 10lbs in 4 weeks :)
DH lost 3lbs too xx
So happy :) x

What did I predict? 3lbs you say? Well well well ;)

Well done!!!

Back