Twinkles Diary - 2 stone to loose :)

Just a quick coffee for breakfast and a quarter pounder from McDonald's on the run for lunch as I have a meeting this afternoon. Obviously threw the bun away! Nothing lined up for Dinner yet ......

Well done on getting back in the weight loss treadmill, you will magic the gain off in no time.

1367266022650.jpg
Cheese, Chicken, sausage and coleslaw :D my Dinner tonight xx

1368096408603.jpg
Chicken Tikka salad for lunch :)

Booking a holiday this week! Looking to go 2nd week in June so I'm all systems go to be 9st by then :) xxx

Hi twinkles,

just wanted to say hello and I've enjoyed reading your diary. I hope you are well?

Hi twinkles,

just wanted to say hello and I've enjoyed reading your diary. I hope you are well?

Hi Goldilukes
So glad you are enjoying reading my diary. It really helps me to look back at my journey because it also keeps me going :)
I am currently 9st 6lbs. Only 3 more lbs to hit the 2 stone loss mark. People are starting to comment a lot now :)
Hope your diet is going well. Are you doing a diary??
Twinkle xxx

Hi twinkles,
thanks for replying.

wow that is fantastic! You are where I want to be...go you!

my diet is going ok, slow but ok. Started a diary on here and looking forward to being able to type it out and have people look over it to put me in my place etc. been doing the diet only for. Month Nd half and have lost 6 lbs coming straight from Cambridge which is where I lost the bulk 1-1/2 stone. I've kept an eating journal in a notebook for the duration but its nice to finally be able to type it somewhere.

Back