Twinkle's Diary(food ment)

Hey u are so close in the 9's now u lucky lady you :) I've had the same problem all bunged up I have had action last time woke me out of my deep sleep and now all cleared again it's from tesco's £3 get some ASAP take 2 before bed. Dulcolax pick Peres they are tiny balls.
You have done so well I can't wait to be So close to goal like u are.

Keep smiling. X

Well I still haven't gone lol,so thank you for the Dulcolax tip.I'll probably grab some today if I can.
You will get there soon hun.How much is it you need to lose now?(Your stats are always the same,so don't know lol).I'm sure you'll be there in no time at all.LT is such a difficult journey,yet when you get closer to goal,it's an amazing feeling but we're only human and can still get thrown off by temptations(as I know only too well),but I suppose I'm at the stage now that I'm so close to goal that I desperately don't want to mess up.Keep strong hunny and I'm always here xxx

Day 14 is here and apart from a bad headache,I'm not feeling too bad.I felt hungry as soon as I got up this morning and the hunger pains are still there but not too bad.
I have stood on my scales(my bad) and I'll be quite pleased if they reflect the weight on the chemist's scales(my scales make me roughly 3lbs lighter than the chemist's scales,but I always go by the chemist's scales anyway).Only 4 days til my weigh in and I'm really looking forward to it and looking forward to updating my phone apps,as they can be a motivating tool for me.
I just want to plod my way through to 3rd March,so I'm 1 day over half way there.I am going to push myself to get there,as I know how much I'll kick myself if I don't get myself there and I don't want to put any blips in the way of getting to goal weight now.

I think I'm feeling a bit stronger today,yay!:)

I hope everyone has a good day x

Well I still haven't gone lol,so thank you for the Dulcolax tip.I'll probably grab some today if I can.
You will get there soon hun.How much is it you need to lose now?(Your stats are always the same,so don't know lol).I'm sure you'll be there in no time at all.LT is such a difficult journey,yet when you get closer to goal,it's an amazing feeling but we're only human and can still get thrown off by temptations(as I know only too well),but I suppose I'm at the stage now that I'm so close to goal that I desperately don't want to mess up.Keep strong hunny and I'm always here xxx
please try and buy some tomorrow i will take them every 3 days now.. to make me go often. Ive just been looking at the calender and i have my best friends 30th party 31st march.. so that needs to be my goal weight (42 days) :) :) Eeeekkk lol

we can do it hunnie.. its all very exciting now i think lol i have 14 lbs left :) i dont go by the chemist scales i go by mine as thats what i will be weighing from in the future. x

Also glad your feeling more positive and stronger today.. big hugs xxx

please try and buy some tomorrow i will take them every 3 days now.. to make me go often. Ive just been looking at the calender and i have my best friends 30th party 31st march.. so that needs to be my goal weight (42 days) :) :) Eeeekkk lol

we can do it hunnie.. its all very exciting now i think lol i have 14 lbs left :) i dont go by the chemist scales i go by mine as thats what i will be weighing from in the future. x

Also glad your feeling more positive and stronger today.. big hugs xxx

I got some today hun,I just took 2 before signing on here.It says you can take between 2 and 4,I chose 2 because I started getting that feeling of needing to go anyway,so hopefully that'll kick me into gear again.

14lbs to go!That's not much at all hun.Yes we can do it and yes we are going to do it!We're both sooo close now and it's fab but will be so much better when we've actually got there :).

What day do you weigh in?Mine is a bit all over the place,sometimes I like my weigh ins close together and sometimes I like to have them 10 days apart.I get mine on Thursday this week xxx

A very up and down day today,more up than down though,which is better than recent days.
I keep toying with ideas of starting refeed on Thursday but I really want to get through to 3rd March 100%.I'm just going to take each day as it comes and try to waddle my way through to 3rd March if I can.I just feel soooo hungry at the moment :(

Off to bed now to end day 14,so roll on day 15 and hopefully I'll be feeling more motivated tomorrow and with a bit of luck may even go to the toilet in the morning lol.

Good luck to all those weighing in tomorrow x just 4 days til my weigh in,yay :) x

So day 15 is here and I am feeling more motivated at the moment,so fingers crossed that this is me set up for the day.I also managed to go to the toilet at about 6am,so feeling alot better and my belly isn't anywhere near as bloated now,so win win this morning :)
I am still feeling hungry,which I'm a bit confused about,as the hunger isn't usually an ongoing thing,but it is at the moment,but trying not to let that throw me off track and so far I have succeeded.
I stood on the scales again this morning,just to see if going to the toilet would have made a difference and it did lol.
Just 3 more days until my weigh in,so actually feeling like I can make it now and at the most(I think),12 days til I start refeeding and I'm so looking forward to it.I do hope I lose my 5lbs as I do feel like I really deserve it after the last 2 wks I've had.

I hope everyone's having a good day x

I'm just about to end day 15 by going off to bed in a minute.Today hasn't been too bad at all really but my 2 yr old has kept me on my toes the whole day,so I haven't had much time to think about food.
I am still feeling hungry but I found that my shakes have actually filled me up today,where as usually they don't even touch the sides.My mouth is really dry,yet I've been drinking loads of water today.
Still 100% which is a real achievement for me at the moment and still looking forward to weigh in on Thursday.I'll be surprised (and disappointed) if I haven't made it into the 9's but I'll deal with that when I get there.
Dreading going to work tomorrow,as work is a bit crap at the minute,but I'll have to plod my way through the day somehow.

Roll on day 16,nite nite one and all x

Have a good sleep and a great day tomorrow,

Ali

Day 16 - I wimped out today. My day at work was awful and I've ended up handing in 4 wks notice :( and my day was deemed to fail from the start. I kept arguing with myself all day about when to start refeeding, in the end I couldn't take any more, so left work, got the kids and drove to the chemist. My LT lady was great. I told her I couldn't take any more and had to refeed NOW. She did say she wasn't surprised, as my body is probably telling me it's time to stop 100%, so I got weighed and lost the 5lbs in 8 days,so obviously mega chuffed with that and now I'm set to refeed......almost, I got home and then realised I wouldn't be eating anything today, as I've frozen all the chicken, so it looks like today is officially my last day of 100%. I feel like I'm copping out a bit but to be honest, I am quite happy with how I look now, compared to last year. I just wanted to lose a few extra lbs so I can be have a bit of leaway when I do misbehave, but I'm hoping to lose a bit more weight when I refeed anyway.

I hope everyone's having a good day x

Refeeding has gone totally tits up,so as of tomorrow,I'm hitting 100% TFR,as I still have loads of shakes.I reckon I've put on about 7/8 lbs in the last 4/5 days.I'm feeling really crap and at the point where I don't know where to turn to apart from here :(

Refeeding has gone totally tits up,so as of tomorrow,I'm hitting 100% TFR,as I still have loads of shakes.I reckon I've put on about 7/8 lbs in the last 4/5 days.I'm feeling really crap and at the point where I don't know where to turn to apart from here :(
Im here hun.... :) so you were ment to be refeeding right? are u sure u want to TFR again hun?

don't be hard on yourself 5 lbs is fantastic, i will log back on later x

Thanks hun, I am being 100% today.I have a meal on Saturday that's been planned for a while,so other than that,I'll be planning on being 100% until my shakes are gone,so about 2 wks.By the time I stood on my scales last night,I'd put on 11lbs but this morning it made it 5lbs extra.I still feel full from all the crap I've eaten,so while I TFR again,I'm going to put my head in the right place so I refeed properly.I'm so miserable right now :( xxx

Thanks hun, I am being 100% today.I have a meal on Saturday that's been planned for a while,so other than that,I'll be planning on being 100% until my shakes are gone,so about 2 wks.By the time I stood on my scales last night,I'd put on 11lbs but this morning it made it 5lbs extra.I still feel full from all the crap I've eaten,so while I TFR again,I'm going to put my head in the right place so I refeed properly.I'm so miserable right now :( xxx
so we both have 19 lbs to lose? is this right?

well we best work together then and get this weight off once and for all lol..!

I feel miserable to actually but i refuse to weigh 15 stones again :(

hope you are ok tonight? x

Hiya sweety, yes I was hoping to lose about 19lbs just so I can have those treats now and then and still stay in my healthy weight range.
Totm reared her ugly head during the night which explains why I've messed up this week,as this really tests my willpower but I know that by Wednesday I should be feeling strong again.

We definitely need to be strong for ourselves and each other :) xxx

Hiya sweety, yes I was hoping to lose about 19lbs just so I can have those treats now and then and still stay in my healthy weight range.
Totm reared her ugly head during the night which explains why I've messed up this week,as this really tests my willpower but I know that by Wednesday I should be feeling strong again.

We definitely need to be strong for ourselves and each other :) xxx
TOTM is horrid at times I know.. How was your day yesterday ?
Are the scales being kind again I hope so :) xx

TOTM is horrid at times I know.. How was your day yesterday ?
Are the scales being kind again I hope so :) xx

I've stayed away from the scales, but I do plan to get on them tonight to see the damage :(
I feel like I've hit rock bottom with LT now and last night I had a look at some of the other vlcd's. I am very tempted to give Slim and Save a try, as I think I may be 'bored' with LT and the thought of doing a different diet makes me feel a bit more motivated (even though it's the same thing).
How are you getting on and how's the last couple of days been for you? xxx

Ok, having failed miserably over the last week, I've come to the conclusion that I'm not going to give up now, but, I am seriously thinking about Slim and Save. There is alot more variety and I think I've had my filling of LT. Although I have totm, I couldn't work out why my willpower was sooooo low and I've just read that because I started on my refeed, it spun me into a web of when I eat, I eat more, as eating promotes hunger. I didn't struggle like this last time but I am struggling now, so time to sort it out before I put the weight back on.
Whichever diet I decide on, the day will be Sunday as I still have LT shakes and then hopefully I'll have the other shakes (if I choose S & S) by the time I've finished them.
My addiction to crap food is not going to get the better of me and I am going to get down to my personal goal, no matter what it takes!!!

Back