Twinkle's Diary(food ment)

Restart.......day 1.......I'm in a much more confident mood today and although I'm technically on day 23,I feel much better for seeing it as day 1,as then it doesn't feel like I've been on it for so long.
I've just done a ketostix and I've got 1 + already,so fingers crossed I didn't do too much damage yesterday and hopefully I'll be in the full swing of ketosis again within the next day or so.
I took a senokot last night and have been to the toilet twice this morning(sorry,tmi),but hopefully that will help with my 'blip' yesterday.
Hopefully,if my weight loss isn't good this week(which I'm certain it won't),then maybe my LT lady might let me have another week's supply.
I've got a bit of a headache at the moment and feeling a little hungry but nothing major.I've got plenty of housework to do today and tomorrow to keep me busy but right now,apart from being on here,I'm chilling out watching a film with my family,so I probably won't get much done today lol.

Here's hoping the next few weeks are gentle with me(and everyone else of course).

I hope everyone has a great day x

Well I've officially completed day 1 again.I do feel a bit hungry but I expected that.
I struggled at dinner time,as I always do,but got through it.
I have 4 days til weigh in and looking forward to getting it over and done with,so that I can move on from this week.

I don't feel 100% in the 'zone' again yet but I am feeling confident,hopefully by the end of the week,I'll be back on track again.

Off to bed now,I hope everyone has ad a good day,best of luck to all those weighing in tomorrow x

Well done on getting through the day Twinkle. I'm sure you'll be able to keep it going to next weigh in!

I'll be thinking of you today

Well done on getting through the day Twinkle. I'm sure you'll be able to keep it going to next weigh in!

I'll be thinking of you today

Thank you sweety,I think I'll be ok xxx

Day 2 has started ok,I feel a bit hungry this morning,but nothing I can't deal with.
I've got housework to do today,as I didn't really do anything yesterday,so hopefully that will keep my mind off of food for the day.
My ketostix are still just showing the one + so maybe a few more days and I'll be back there again.
I seem to be enjoying my coffee this morning,as the warmth of it makes me feel less hungry.
Roll on the end of day 2!

I hope everyone has a good day x

Today hasn't really been too bad,just the same struggle at dinner time,which thankfully is now over.
Today and yesterday seem to have flown by,which is fab,I just hope the next 3 days go quickly too.
I've had a few twinges of hunger today and at 2 points in the day,I was arguing with myself over whether or not I should knock LT on the head and just do a 'normal' diet but on both occasions,the thoughts quickly passed.Sometimes it's those moments of weakness that can be enough to tip me over the edge but I seem to pull myself together just in time.
I've just had a look in my freezers to see what I've bought myself for when I refeed and I did have a giggle because I've bought enough stuff to last me about a month lol,all healthy,low carb stuff of course.Although I'm more of a savoury person than a sweety person,I have bought 2 packs of WW caramel bars for when I do get the chocolate cravings.I feel like I have a bit of a sad life having everything ready for refeed and maintenance lol.
Awwww,just a few more wks,if that!!!

I hope everyone's had a good day and good luck for all the weigh ins tomorrow x

Exactly! Only a few weeks out of your life, its not much really is it? One day at a time honey... before you know it, it'll be christmas again!!! xx

siany71 said:
Exactly! Only a few weeks out of your life, its not much really is it? One day at a time honey... before you know it, it'll be christmas again!!! xx

You're right,just a few weeks of no food is nothing compared to even a whole summer of looking and feeling good.I am getting back into it now,just seems to be taking a toll.But you are right,one day at a time :) just don't be wishing Christmas on us just yet lol ;)
How are you getting on hun?xxx

Nearly the end of day 3,yay!I struggled at dinner time as usual and it made it worse that the babies didn't eat their dinners and I had to give it to the dogs,when usually I'd be scoffing it down,but I did manage,as I always seem to do.
I tried having a warm chocolate shake with a spoonful of coffee at work today,but I really didn't like it that much,so I think I'll give that one a miss.
I keep checking for ketones and I keep flitting from 'trace' to one +, so not quite sure whether I'm back in ketosis properly yet or not.I'm going to buy some de-caf coffee on Thursday as I've read a few posts on here that say coffee doesn't help with water retention but it's ok if it's de-caf.I drink a fair bit of coffee just to hold back my hunger pangs,so it may help.
Only 2 more days til my weigh in and I'm just hoping I lose 1.5lbs,I think I'll be chuffed with that for this week and it will make me 10stone 7lbs and just 10lbs away from the ideal weight range,awww hoping.

I hope everyone's had a good day and good luck to all those weighing in tomorrow x

Dusty67 said:
I find adding a sweetener to a hot shake makes it more palatable

I did add one but still wasn't keen,thanks hunny x

Now on day 6,days 4 and 5 went quite well,although I still really struggle at dinner times.I had my fourth weigh in and lost 1.5lbs which I'm really pleased about because of my blip on Saturday.I really want to lose at least 2lbs this week,as not only will I have lost a total of 4 stone but I would have made my valentine's day challenge.
I'm feeling really low at the moment with my Jamie's angelversary only being 10 days away but hopefully a bit of weight loss on the scales next Friday might cheer me up.
My LT lady gave me another pack for this week and I know I'll get next weeks pack as she's not there,sp at least 2 more wks on 100%.My next weigh in is next Friday,so I have 8 days between my weigh ins and hopefully I'll see a decent loss.

I hope everyone's doing well and good luck to all those weighing in today xxx

Now on day 6,days 4 and 5 went quite well,although I still really struggle at dinner times.I had my fourth weigh in and lost 1.5lbs which I'm really pleased about because of my blip on Saturday.I really want to lose at least 2lbs this week,as not only will I have lost a total of 4 stone but I would have made my valentine's day challenge.
I'm feeling really low at the moment with my Jamie's angelversary only being 10 days away but hopefully a bit of weight loss on the scales next Friday might cheer me up.
My LT lady gave me another pack for this week and I know I'll get next weeks pack as she's not there,sp at least 2 more wks on 100%.My next weigh in is next Friday,so I have 8 days between my weigh ins and hopefully I'll see a decent loss.

I hope everyone's doing well and good luck to all those weighing in today xxx

Stay strong and 100% Twinkle, then at least you should have one thing to smile about next week.

Good luck honey!
Remember, if you let your emotions drag you into eating, you're only going to feel worse afterwards. So push on through the pain sweetheart. You can do it!

Stay strong and 100% Twinkle, then at least you should have one thing to smile about next week.

Good luck honey!
Remember, if you let your emotions drag you into eating, you're only going to feel worse afterwards. So push on through the pain sweetheart. You can do it!

Too late hun :(.The reason I haven't been on here for the last few days id because I have now failed miserably.The thing to throw me off was when I went to my mum's.I should never have gone :(
xxx

Back to day 1 AGAIN!:mad:
I haven't been on here for a few days,as I've dragged myself back into the eating thing and failed miserably at even behaving myself :(
I am starting day 1 for the third and hopefully FINAL time.I can't keep doing well for a few days,then doing badly for a few days.It has got to stop.
When I think of the advice I've given others,I totally get how it's so hard to accept that advice,as I can't even follow it myself.
I know that when I get on the scales on Friday afternoon I will weigh more than last week,so I'm tempted to ask her not to tell me what the scales say and just move straight on to next week.I really have got to do this and stick with it 100% this time.Even my OH nagged at me yesterday for eating,so I can see that even he is trying to be supportive,maybe it's because he knows how much I want this.
On Friday,my kiddies asked me to eat with them,as apparently I never do(guilt trip),we don't have dinner together,as I feed the babies at dinner time,then eat my dinner alot later and then being on LT,I'm obviously not supposed to be eating at all.Anyway,I ended up eating with them and for the whole weekend :(
Day 1 is here again,so here we go.I think I'll be on here a bit more now,as this time I have got to do this properly.

claire30 said:
Hellooo I'm struggling :) if I'm honest but I can't keep carrying on this way.

So making changes from today lol

How did yesterday go for you?? Let's stick with it :) we will soon be finished.
X

Awwww,I know,it's really hard hun.I've been really busy so I haven't had a chance to get on here but I've now completed day 3 again lol.

How long are you planning on staying 100%?If I had stayed 100%,I'd probably be refeeding this week or next week but I'm looking at maybe 3 wks,which is what I keep telling myself lol xxx

Awwww,I know,it's really hard hun.I've been really busy so I haven't had a chance to get on here but I've now completed day 3 again lol.

How long are you planning on staying 100%?If I had stayed 100%,I'd probably be refeeding this week or next week but I'm looking at maybe 3 wks,which is what I keep telling myself lol xxx
Well done day3 u feeling more postive now? :) i went to get more products this week and I should be refeeding the first week of march. If I'm 100% on the diet I'm still trying thou.

Hope u have a good weekend x

Back