• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Two days off plan and feeling ill!

S: 15st10lb G: 11st0lb
Ive had the last two days off plan to celebrate my birthday and anniversary and havent been good at all!

And i feel SO ill!!!!

Sooooo not worth it and next time when i feel close to giving in i will remember the bad tummy, headache, feeling sick, sluggishness and hungover feeling (even though i havent drunk) and continue to loose weight! :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

tallsarah

Silver Member
S: 14st13lb C: 12st7.0lb G: 12st9.0lb BMI: 23.1 Loss: 2st6lb(16.27%)
Ive had the last two days off plan to celebrate my birthday and anniversary and havent been good at all!

And i feel SO ill!!!!

Sooooo not worth it and next time when i feel close to giving in i will remember the bad tummy, headache, feeling sick, sluggishness and hungover feeling (even though i havent drunk) and continue to loose weight! :)
I am like this if I go off plan, the good thing is it keeps you on the straight and narrow.

S: 16st9.5lb C: 10st8lb G: 8st7lb BMI: 25.4 Loss: 6st1.5lb(36.62%)
I know the feeling - I always seem to get terrible indigestion when I eat badly nowadays. I guess the body gets used to eating low-fat and doesn't like it when you overindulge!

elb4160

Gold Member
S: 28st8lb C: 28st8lb G: 20st0lb BMI: 63.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I'm like this too! Not quite so quickly, but after a little while I just start to feel grotty and rough. I find that it's if I'm not eating enough fruit/veg, so my body is lacking all the fab nutrients and vitamins!