Two-Three 0 points days a wk!!!

Thatch

Hey! i know you mite no no no!!! cant do that, but i am just see how it goes 1 of the wks!! well im gonna do 2 of em this wk!! as wknds are a killer its like i need all points in the world so save em this way!!! so 0 point soups and water and 0 point jelly, egg whites , veg everything 0 points just 2 days this wk then normal other days for wknd! i just find v hard diet at wknds!! :eek:

Sos prob do for 2 wks let yous know how i get on tues 10th and tues 17th weigh ins!!! plus de exercise of course!! :rolleyes:

no offence to you but i think this is a ridiculous idea - WW state you should not go below 14 points a day and that is for a good reason - there are things you need in your diet that you can not get from zero point foods.

Theres NO WAY this will work. As Rach says noone should go under 14 points a day and not only that theres a limit to how many points you can and should bank in a week. Youre going to have 2 horrible days, eating unhealthy stuff, probably feeling ill and for no benefit, if anything youll gain weight messing with it like that

Seriously, seriously bad idea, and dangerous for your health

So you dont think its a good idea?? :p

I hear yous, thanx for comments but think ill just do this once ! as im messed this day up couldnt not stop snackin!!! as iv been on stricter diets like maple syrup etc so can keep to them but just pissed with my self today had thought of not losin for tues!!! as slow enough.. funny thing is the chips and chicken i had was rotton then!! didnt enjoy it!! after all my snackin i was still within pts but by dinner eat food and was not enjoyable so was like a wire and not hunger just mad so tried bite this bite that nothin worked satify. so over points i went and little over tues nite. with 6 days to weigh what could i change!!!

Damage done?( i wonder )

not sure could be over 11 today, yest- 7 ish! sopose if cut bk 4 a day that do the job!! oh isnt it terrible!! wknd coming then lol but not going out or any occasion so should be ok!! lol

Iv weight of my baby girl to lose wel 3 of her and bit to lose lol she 1 stone in weight!!! 1 stone of her is heavy after few mins cant believe im carryin that weight x3 on body weight!!! shockin!!!

Thanx star ( say a prayer ) for me lol!!! as they if you want weight off, have get your head down!! just roll on,, or roll off and bk sq 1! Great support on this site im grateful((hugs))...

I try and cop on lol

Back