typical days

LadyJo

Silver Member
hi all calorie counters,
could u help me out im interested in peoples typical days on CC.
im on 1500-1700 but please add on if u are higher or lower than this.
thanks all look forward to reading them :)

what do u normally eat?? i went for 1500 500 cals each meal and 200cal snack if i go to the gym. i did the cal work out thing on the sticky and it says i should have 1800 so im near as damn it!
yur pics look fab btw wel done on your journey so far!

Thanks been a long road.

I make mainly veg and meat meals.
My recent daily menu has been
Breakfast (300ish cals)-porridge or eggs and meat
Lunch- hot meal with family under 400 cals on average
Dinner- when my son eats so under 400 again something snacky like cracker or sandwich stuff.
Snacks- I'm a big evening snacker I normally have fruit and yogurt and snack packs.

My bmr is way to high my body tends to put on according to the websites so I'm trying something lower and see how I do.

Tam Xx

Typical day for me in the week:

12pm Alpen Light with coffee
1pm 50g dried apricots
1.30pm 200g reduced sugar baked beans with breadsticks followed by fruit
4pm. Alpen Light with coffee
7pm Fruit
9pm Ready meal with added veg followed by mixed fruit and nuts

I eat that every work day, with slight variations at the weekend. It may look strange, but it works for me. ;) It's about 1400 calories, and I've lost just over seven stone so far, three to go! xx

Mine changes dependant on shifts but on a day time shift i would eat.
I'm not a fruit or veg fan, and i don't really enjoy cooking. Very much frozen freezer food.
I'm on 1700 a day, and have lost 40lb so far

Brekkie: either weetabix or shredded wheat with hot/cold milk.
If I'm running late it toast and honey as I'm walking to the station.

Lunch: HM Veggie Soup, with wholemeal crackerbread and laughing cow extra light triangles
Yoghurt and a supermarket pre done fruit salady thing.

Dinner: a meat (or Quorn) part (sausages, burgers, battered fish, chicken breast, ect) with a potato part (mash, chips, baked etc) and salad.

Snacks: i normally have one large snack like more toast, cereal, crackers etc them a couple of small ones like Velvet Crunch or Alpen light bars.

I do work odd shifts and nights so meals aren't always in order.
If i eat brekkie at work i have frozen berries, yoghurt and muesli mixed up. If I'm coming of nights i have porridge before i leave work as i stops me waking up hungry.

Back