UK Number One Single When You Were Born

JezVonSavage said:
I can pretty much guarantee that I was listening to this when Elb was coming out of the womb. I listened to it constantly for about 4 months.

Me too! Don't know of its a good of bad thing that I still listen to it now the reason I'm on my diet is for there concert in April Hahahahaah still hoping il get lucky! I'm such a saddo

Lionel Richie - Hello... wish it was Dancing on the Ceiling - much more my tune!! hehe!

arctic_blonde_not_grey said:
Ditto! but how close? I'm on the 14th. (Not the glam chick bit lol)

so close the 16th although my mum did go into labour on the 14th.

Kelly Marie - feels like I'm in love :)

Mine was..
Wand'rin' Star by Lee Marvin incidentally my brothers favourite song.....he was born 13 months AFTER me!
Some free trivia for you Shirleen. Did you know the "B" side (remember them?) was Clint Eastwood singing "I talk to the trees" ?

Kraftwerk - The Model / Computer Love 6/2/1982 was number one till the day after my birthday.....never listened to it and never heard of it lol ooops

Mine was David Essex gunna make you a star!

And just found out there was a total lunar eclipse day I was born if that means anything!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mine was 'Hey There' by Rosemary Clooney :confused:

Karen.hat said:
Mine was David Essex gunna make you a star!

And just found out there was a total lunar eclipse day I was born if that means anything!!

Ten points!

The only notable thing that happened on my birthday (apart from me being born) is that they released a load of grey squirrels into Hyde Park. Tut!

JezVonSavage said:
Ten points!

The only notable thing that happened on my birthday (apart from me being born) is that they released a load of grey squirrels into Hyde Park. Tut!

The eclipse can't have been that memorable as I'm 37 and no one bothered to tell me. Haha

hourglasshannah said:
Lionel Richie - Hello... wish it was Dancing on the Ceiling - much more my tune!! hehe!

Me too!

"Hellooooooooooooooooo, is it me your lookin for?"

Erm no, bugger off. Worse than the song is the video to go with it

Back