UK Number One Single When You Were Born

Diana Ross- Chain Reaction.

Jadeyxx said:
Think mine was Yazz & Plastic Population - "The Only Way Is Up"

Gosh that was the time I hitch hiked to Spain, slept on the beach, spent two months drunk working as a bar propper, and then nannying as I was so crap at propping the boss asked me to look after his kid instead! I was 18.
Feel ancient now! Lol

Gosh that was the time I hitch hiked to Spain, slept on the beach, spent two months drunk working as a bar propper, and then nannying as I was so crap at propping the boss asked me to look after his kid instead! I was 18.
Feel ancient now! Lol

Amazing what memories are attached to songs. I love Yazz - have it on my ipod and occasionally do a bit of step to it!! xxx

Feel ancient now! Lol

When I was 18 I went on holiday to Cyprus for a week and didn't come back for 5 months!! Everytime I hear Crazy In Love by Beyonce I could be back on Nissi Beach :D

Stevie Wonder - I just called to say I love you

aaaawwwwwww, I've known what mine was for aaaages and when I first found out I found it funny coz I have always really liked that song lol

When I was 18 I went on holiday to Cyprus for a week and didn't come back for 5 months!! Everytime I hear Crazy In Love by Beyonce I could be back on Nissi Beach :D

I lasted 4 months in total, 2 months off my face and 2 months nannying.
I was sick more in the first two months than I have been in my life, including one strange night when I think I was Mickey Finned, Lost hours and hours, awoke back in my apartment lying on the dining table! Rather scarey!

I bet you thought it was great at the time though, eh??

I got a job in a bar and accommodation was thrown in. Well, I say accommodation, it was practically a squat! Once our rent was taking out of our wages we had bout 20 quid to live off all week- I don't know how I managed it!! But I loved it, time of my life.

I had a little bf out there. Did I say little? I mean 6ft 4. He was delicious! Can't believe I came home actually, what a mistake :eek: Mr VS had a holiday to Napa the year after me so I like to think I would have met him anyway and things would have been the same just in warmer climes :D

Stevie wonder I just called to say I love you. I didnt know that! thanks to this thread I do now. what a great song! xx

Back