Unfinished diary

:8855: only organised when it comes to my food, Jackie. We can see where my priorities lie. :rolleyes:

So wish it was me going away tomorrow. Envy you. ;)

LILY, that rice pudding would be brilliant for a quick one when you just get the fancy. Mine takes 5 hours in the slow cooker, fine when planned but rubbish when in a hurry. Thanks!
Shame we didn't have that recipe to hand a night or so ago Jackie when you fancied one on a whim.

Had my brekkies, and a BIG one it was, too. :eating: Could see the way the wind was blowing regarding fitting a lunch in so decided to have brunch. :D

So todays menu plan is: GREEN

2x scrambled eggs
slice whml toast ~ HXB
6 cherry toms, grilled
2 huge mushrooms, grilled

Banana
activa FF yogurt, poured over
watermelon

1/2 smash pizza with
toms/mush/herbs
mozzarella ~ HXA
[STRIKE]
Ham ~ HXB
[/STRIKE]Got beaten to the ham :(
baked beans

Skinny cow dipper ~ 3 syns
iced coffee ~ HXA + 1 syn

Added:pink & white ~ 2.5 syns

= 2x HXA, 1x HXB + 6.5 syns.

60/105 syns

Now I'll have to have a read up again on the Smash pizza because I'm not sure if there were syns attached. I don't think so but I best check.
Doing it for DS2 as I need to help him a bit more as he's been hungry. Won't eat half the f & v on his list and is so picky. :mad:
Need to make things more varied for him and make sure he eats everything on his list!

So thats me done. :D
I'm keeping my syns open a bit today because I'm off to a girly-pampering-party plan thing tonight.
I'm hoping they'll be none of this:party0051: or this :party0036: but I bet there will be. :p

I shall steel myself against it in the happy knowledge that I know I've a Skinny cow waiting for me when I get in. ;)
(and I dont mean DH... he's borderline podgy, nurse told him. Never heard him go on some much about,' the nerve of that fat nurse!' actually he said rotund. He's polite. :rolleyes:

See you all laters. :)

Last edited:
:8855: only organised when it comes to my food, Jackie. We can see where my priorities lie. :rolleyes:

So wish it was me going away tomorrow. Envy you. ;)

LILY, that rice pudding would be brilliant for a quick one when you just get the fancy. Mine takes 5 hours in the slow cooker, fine when planned but rubbish when in a hurry. Thanks!
Shame we didn't have that recipe to hand a night or so ago Jackie when you fancied one on a whim.

Had my brekkies, and a BIG one it was, too. :eating: Could see the way the wind was blowing regarding fitting a lunch in so decided to have brunch. :D

So todays menu plan is: GREEN

2x scrambled eggs
slice whml toast ~ HXB
6 cherry toms, grilled
2 huge mushrooms, grilled

Banana
activa FF yogurt, poured over
watermelon

1/2 smash pizza with
toms/mush/herbs
mozzarella ~ HXA
Ham ~ HXB
baked beans

Skinny cow dipper ~ 3 syns

= 2x HXA, 2x HXB + 4 syns.

57.5/105 syns

Now I'll have to have a read up again on the Smash pizza because I'm not sure if there were syns attached. I don't think so but I best check.
Doing it for DS2 as I need to help him a bit more as he's been hungry. Won't eat half the f & v on his list and is so picky. :mad:
Need to make things more varied for him and make sure he eats everything on his list!

So thats me done. :D
I'm keeping my syns open a bit today because I'm off to a girly-pampering-party plan thing tonight.
I'm hoping they'll be none of this:party0051: or this :party0036: but I bet there will be. :p

I shall steel myself against it in the happy knowledge that I know I've a Skinny cow waiting for me when I get in. ;)
(and I dont mean DH... he's borderline podgy, nurse told him. Never heard him go on some much about,' the nerve of that fat nurse!' actually he said rotund. He's polite. :rolleyes:

See you all laters. :)

You all make me laugh when a I read your topics its makes my day, just done workout going for a shower and something to eat:eatdrink051:, going to make that rice pudding lily said, will be back to read more, thanks again for making me laugh.

Jane x

You're putting me to shame, Jane. Not done my tennis yet today. Too busy watching Dickinsons real deal at the moment. :D

Quicky rushing in to do my Food for the Day: RED

Banana
shape crumble yogurt ~ 0.5 syns

Roe
cue/toms/cress/celery/lettuce
gherkins

sausage ~ 5 syns
bacon/egg
tomatoes
beans ~ HXB
1x whml bread & butter ~ HXB + 2 syns

iced coffee ~ HXA + 1syn
watermelon

= 2x HXA, 2xHXB + 9.5 syns

69.5/105 syns

Had a wonderful time at my spa party last night and didn't touch a drop of the wine or a mouthful of the food. :eek:

Enjoyed all the spa treatments so much I wasn't interested in anything else. An absolute first for me.

Have a good weekend. ;)

Last edited:
Thank you Ginlin. :D

I thought to treat myself after being so good last night I'm going to get DH to bake the Chocolate Cherry Meringue Roulade out of the new SW mag. Have you seen it? It looks delish! :drool:

Quicky rushing in to do my Food for the Day: RED

Banana
yogurt

Ham
cue/toms/cress/celery/lettuce
gherkins

sausage ~ 5 syns
bacon/egg
tomatoes
beans ~ HXB
1x whml bread & butter ~ HXB + 2 syns

iced coffee ~ HXA + 1syn
watermelon

= 2x HXA, 2xHXB + 9 syns

69/105 syns

Had a wonderful time at my spa party last night and didn't touch a drop of the wine or a mouthful of the food. :eek:

Enjoyed all the spa treatments so much I wasn't interested in anything else. An absolute first for me.

Have a good weekend. ;)

Glad you had a lovely evening hun, I love those spa parties, but can't really use the products because of my skin problem, but I have a good nosey and always make sure I find something I can use lol
You do realise that by not touching the wine or food and in your words an absolute first, that you had a NSV...so wtg you ...not sure I could have been that strong lol xx

Oh and I will update you when I have tried it but, I just found a syn free recipe for.....drum roll......my absolute favourite sweet ever........LEMON MERINGUE PIE....yummmmmy ...we are having Apple crumble tonight (6.5syns) cos daughter scrumped the apples off my neighbours tree ...got enough for about 6 pies so going to cook and freeze them lol, but I'll be doing the LMP tomorrow guaranteed lol xx

:eek::eek::eek:Lemon meringue Pie! :eek::eek::eek:
Now you're REALLY talking! I dream of it.

Hurry, hurry, try it out and if its even slightly as good as the real thing I'll be indebted. :D

:eek::eek::eek:Lemon meringue Pie! :eek::eek::eek:
Now you're REALLY talking! I dream of it.

Hurry, hurry, try it out and if its even slightly as good as the real thing I'll be indebted. :D

Tomorrow, one way or another you'll have the results...I can't wait either, definitely LMP the BEST of all the desserts, I just hope it lives up to expectations...have read a couple of reviews where they ate it hot and said it didn't work, but then chilled it like it said in the recipe and it was delish, which suits me fine, I prefer my sweets cold unless it's Jam roly poly ...omg I am :drool: lol xx xx

hi all hope u don't mind me barging in i have a rice pudding recipe
1 cup rice
3 cups water
put in microwave for 15 mins or till water all soaks up, stir halfway through
add sweetener to taste i usually add about 3 tbs
when it's cold add 2 vanilla mullerlight yogs (3 if u like it a bit runnier)
can add vanilla essence,nutmeg etc
i did try other flavours of mullerlight but preferred the vanilla
taste better left overnight gives the yoghurt chance to soak in i have added the yoghurt to it while rice is still warm cause i was desperate to try it lol
it's lovely with prunes yummy
hope u all have a good weekend xx

Hi Valerie, :D

Thanks for that recipe. Love my rice puddings. Prunes..mmmmm now I love those too and wouldn't have thought to put those together. I will do now. ;)

Just amended my menu as I fancied roe rather than ham (love that hot and cold thing going on in a salad)
Also had my first ever Shape crumble yogurt. OH MY WORD! Gorgeous so running back to Morrisons for more while they're on 4 for £1. :)

Last edited:
hi crumble my mum always used to give us prunes and rice for pudding yummy :) ROE eeeeeuck my husband was a fisherman i used to go to sea with him he was always getting me to cook roe for him (i haven't actually tried it but don't like it lol) my son runs a fishmongers i keep thinking i must try more fish i only eat smoked haddock and prawns think i will make an effort this week and get him to bring me some cod home i know people have good loses when they have a fish week. hope ur enjoying the sunshine xx

Thank you Ginlin. :D

I thought to treat myself after being so good last night I'm going to get DH to bake the Chocolate Cherry Meringue Roulade out of the new SW mag. Have you seen it? It looks delish! :drool:

It looks fab!

Tooty - I'm totally excited about those crumble yogurts after seeing Lily having them each day. They are Yum! Really taste like crumble. The apple one is quite cinnamony and both have that authentic crumble taste.
Just get one. Think each are 0.5 syns so brilliant as more like a dessert, very thick.

Valerie - you are so lucky have access to the best fish - he obviously would see his mum right. ;) I love fish and adore shellfish. I'd be on his doorstep every day. :)
I have no idea why I love roe just am hooked. Think it was my dad got me onto it when I was little.

Ginlin - gonna have to cheat with the roulade and have a chocolate raspberry one because DH kicked up about pitting the cherries. Men. :rolleyes:

Tooty - I'm totally excited about those crumble yogurts after seeing Lily having them each day. They are Yum! Really taste like crumble. The apple one is quite cinnamony and both have that authentic crumble taste.
Just get one. Think each are 0.5 syns so brilliant as more like a dessert, very thick.

I really like the crumble yogurts they do taste like apple and rhubarb crumble I have all 4 everyday, I just love puddings.
I love to make 1syn ferrero rocher has anyone tried them they are fastatic.

Jane x

I really like the crumble yogurts they do taste like apple and rhubarb crumble I have all 4 everyday, I just love puddings.
I love to make 1syn ferrero rocher has anyone tried them they are fastatic.

Jane x

I made them at xmas hun, I couldn't stop eating them lol way too yummy for my liking lol xx

Ginlin - gonna have to cheat with the roulade and have a chocolate raspberry one because DH kicked up about pitting the cherries. Men. :rolleyes:

I hate pitting cherries, or eating them and spitting them out, so went to Lakeland last week to buy a cherry/olive pitter.....£7.49!....I'll spit them out first!:eek:

Back