unhappy bunny to happy rabbit

so 0.8kg off yesterday so currently 90.6. i just want to break that 90kg barrier now so bad its driving me nuts. wish i could walk a lot to do it but yesterday ankle playing up a lot and wouldnt bend very well so hobbling around like a twit! better today so will try and walk a bit more later with the dog...any exercise is good id say for it. had bad cravings yesterday late afternoon which was difficult. had an atkins bar after my shake which satisfied my empty feelings and was fine this morning, no weight gain and still have a furry tongue. may do this again if bad cravings strike

heidi

I get the Atkins bars for my hubby, he lost half a stone last week so he's not doing too bad. This week I am finding hard. Hope your day has gone well les x

Another 0.3kg off, 90.3kg....keep going, hopefully tomoorow will break the 80's barrier

And 0.9kgs off overnight....and into the 80's bracket...so pleased

Going to refeed for a while as going away soon on holiday but I'm not leaving my diary it'll just be peppered scuse the pun, with possible food references for a while. Also not goi g to refeed bit as nobody goes there and might be lonely! Lol

the 10th x hope you have a wonderful time les

Have a great time. I've got ten days to b good. Managed a good one today. How's your day gone

yes all going the right way but slowly :)

Another good day for me today. Looks like I'm going to manage on the four pkts. My weight loss goes slowly but as long as it's in the right direction x

Weight finally moved again by 0.6 hurray!

0.2kg off...so slow but fine with it :)

Yes all good x how about yourself les? Still ok? Holiday soon for , bet your looking forward to it

Yes going well thank you. Hols on Sunday so looking forward to that. Not long to u go . Will b back on track as soon as I get home x

Congrats so far. Hopefully you'll meet your target on time, but if not it seems you'll be very close. :)

I wanted to be 11st before I went but had a sneaky weigh and I was 11.2 will weigh again on Saturday hopefully at least 1lb will b gone.
When I get home I want to try and get down to 10.7lb . I think I might go onto weight watchers will see how I feel.
Have a great day x

Back