unhappy bunny to happy rabbit

Another 0.6 off this morning

And 0.1kg...only tiny but still the right way :)

A 1lb off for me 11.2 to go on holiday . Wanted to get to 11 but not to worry. Have a good week everyone. I will b back on that 11th x les

It's free wi go here so able to put post on.
Been upgraded to a different hotel as the one I booked had been over booked. Angry at first but resigned to the fact I'm here and have to stsy.
It's lovely and we are in premier which evens the best and no children, we have bath Robe's and slippers and guess what girls a set of weighing scales in the bathroom
It's 7 am getting ready for a walk to start the day off then I think I'll have a protein filled Breafast. Plenty of water through the day and a few cocktails Tonight

It's free wi go here so able to put post on.
Been upgraded to a different hotel as the one I booked had been over booked. Angry at first but resigned to the fact I'm here and have to stsy.
It's lovely and we are in premier which evens the best and no children, we have bath Robe's and slippers and guess what girls a set of weighing scales in the bathroom
It's 7 am getting ready for a walk to start the day off then I think I'll have a protein filled Breafast. Plenty of water through the day and a few cocktails Tonight
sounds wonderful, had a fab time xx

0.7kg off and getting close to mini goal but realistically won't get there by Saturday lol. Pleased with my progress though and looking forward to our break away

Heidi

0.3kg and ate potato again for the first time in a few weeks...so filling but so yummy!

Left overs this evening of another quorn peppered steak, cold jacket potato, salad and Alpro yogurt. Know it's totally irrational but eating a yogurt is making my anxious...stupid woman. For lunch have a grain and chicken thing from Waitrose and some pineapple...lovely

Heidi

When I did refeed I was stressing about putting a tiny teaspoon of marinade on my chicken. It's scary until you stand on the scales and see no damage done!

When I did refeed I was stressing about putting a tiny teaspoon of marinade on my chicken. It's scary until you stand on the scales and see no damage done!
i know totally mad and dangerous thoughts :)

another 02kg down and just before the holiday so in total now 86.7kg!!!!!!

so back to it today...10kgs first goal so lets see how i get on

Back