Unit diet diary

hi helen my problem is the portions i think today im having.
frosties sk milk banana nectarine

beans 1 toast 1

salmon 3 veg rice 1/2

Yeah I was defo having to many free foods this has always been my down fall on sw had a good day today and feeling in a better frame of mind. Sorry I am not usually the moany type!! think i may be pre menstural, I have not had a period since christmas so i may have 8 months worth lol!!!

B- All Bran (1/2) Banana(0) Sk milk(0)

L- Cous cous (1/2) veg, olives (0) nectarine apple (0) special k bar (1/2)

D-Pasta (1/2) meat (?4) Cheese Low fat (3) =9

Brill menu Katie :)

A week like that and you should have a massive loss.

Don't mind me asking, but is that a current picture of you in your avatar? It's just we are similar weight and I look nothing like that!! You only look about a size 14/16...I am a size 22/24 :( You look fab!

Love Lou xxx

:ashamed0005: Ah thanks hon unfortunatly I name a size 14 or 16 that dress is an 18 and i wore it at christmas i was the same weight then as I am now also unfortunatly!!! Yesterday I had to buy size 20 jeans so really need to get my act together before i creep up all the more. I am 5.8" though people often say they are shocked when i tell them how much i weigh but i think that they are just being polite lol xx

Still doing crap have eaten a whole pack of jaffa this morning oh well think I have a plan though I am going to have a new start tomorrow when the new diamond plan gets going then thats it im doing it there is no reason not to if i have a blip i will carry on not let it lead me into a 3 week out of control spiral i love the food although I have just decided to become a vegetarian after thinking about it for a long time so i may need sone ideas about what to cook xx

Quorn is a lovely substitute - the sausages are yummy!! And with the new Diamond being released tomorrow the timing for a fresh start couldn't be better :cool:

Thanks DQ your always so positive xx xx

Honey, I have my darker days believe me but that's when I come on here and all the support makes me feel so much better :hug99:

your right it does its better than you get at any class xx

Hmmm kind of my hubby has gone away to london for the weekend and i usually struggle with the binge demons when ever im alone, however im hoping to spend time catching up with friends and family and avoiding the cupboards lol got friends coming over for a take away tomorrow night but planning on having something unit friendly. Have you got any plans how are you getting on with the tens machine? Im always interesting in alternative pain relief for my patients. xx

Tens machine has been fab - haven't had any painkillers since this morning :eek: I'm doing my hair - taking out the extensions, dying out the grey, then putting new ones in, and of course chilling with my ladies :cool:

Your weekend sounds cool - relax and enjoy honey! ;)

ooohh hair extensions is it a mammoth job? have a lovely time with your girls im so glad your getting good results with the tens they really are brilliant for chronic pain x

8 hours -OH MY GOODNESS! I havent got the patience. :) lol

Kaite - Having a fresh start sounds good - i'm gonna have a look at the new diamond membership for when i'm nearer goal. You can do it girl. x

Hi all im very sad today spent the morning crying with my mummy havind problems with my husband we have onlt been married just over a year, good thing i dont feel like etiing x

As i said earlier me and the hubby are having problems he is away with the lads this weekend even though we have no money anyway I have called him to tell him we need to talk and he has said he is sorry for bullying me and putting me down but im not the girl he met and he does not fancy me and i need to sort it out he says all you do is talk about diets and eat sh@t and that im all talk no action!

God, that's a bit bloody unfair isn't it?!!! Did he expect you to look identical from the moment you met until the day you die? Is he applying the same principles to himself I wonder?!!

Big hugs to you, you are doing just fine. Just keep going, you will be ok.

No he has put a couple of stone on himself he is just saying it because he knows how much it would hurt me, i cant believe he is telling me our marriage is over virtually by text WTF is that about i cant talk to my mum or friends as they will all say just to keave him and i know i probably should but i am embarrassed at having not been able to make my marriage work. What he does not understand about my weight is that i only eat because i am so miserable

Oh honey, I'm so sorry :hug99: Dom is right, how dare he say that?! Talk about a low blow. I hope when he comes back from his time out with the lads you get a chance for a proper sit down chat. xx

Back