Universal Contour Wrap

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by Champess, 1 October 2006 Social URL.

1. Champess

Champess Skinny Soon ?!

Start Weight:
    22st1lb
    Current Weight:
    21st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(4.85%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Went for my second of three yesterday.

Not exactly sure if they work or not but after my first one the lady said I had lost a total of 17 inches which was exciting. A bit here and a bit more there and about 3 inches off my tummy and one off each bicep and each knee.

They measure you before and after the first one then after the 3rd one to see your total inch loss.

I can see my stretch marks look paler and more blended into my skin and my ankles and calves look slimmer. My skin is softer and exfoliated too.

All in all I think I am still rather too fat and wobby for a dramatic visual effect.

Just wondered if any others have tried this and what you thought.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ajax

Ajax Finally...Life begins

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    No, haven't had them but now I am intrigued!! Think I may put them on my list of treats when I reach a certain weight!

Post some pics so we can compare!!

4. bigbluefurrymonster

bigbluefurrymonster Full Member

ooooh... sounds exciting!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.