Until i see it....i cant believe it lol

mrsessex

Gold Member
Ok... ive been on CD SS for 7 days tomorrow and have lost 10 pounds so far and am v v v v pleased :)

Ive been reading and enjoying the posts on here and am inspired by the logs on the left of posters weight loss ...its amazing!!

Ive never done CD before and just keep thinking will i really lose alot in such a short space of time?

Im at 100% every day (so far lol) and not one bit tempted by food (yet) im keeping it real lol

Am i alone in thinking like this or am i mad :copon:

You're not alone - it really is unbelievable - but it really does happen...:)

Good luck hun - enjoy the weightloss to come! ;)

debs xx

Well done on your 10lbs hun and keep up the good work!

I've been doing CD for 5 weeks now and love it! I love cooking for the family still and dont ever get tempted by food....i do forget not to lick my fingers though sometimes so i mentally slap myself for that still! lol.

When the trousers feel loser and the weight keeps coming off, you will wonder (like i do) why you didnt do this before!

xxx

I am exactly the same, I will believe it when I see it. I plan on sticking to SS for at least 3 months, so 3 stone in 3 months?! Its hard to believe but I will be majorly impressed if I achieve it!!

Hiya Mrsessex

This is truly an unbelievable way of losing weight and gaining soooo much - in confidence that is!!

i wish i had done this years ago as i realise how long i have been feeling so crap with myself and now i feel so much better about myself and have some self worth. Took till i'm nearly 30 but i have done it!

The results are amazing - i lost 11lbs in the 1st week and have now lost 4 n half stones. When your trousers start feeling loose and getting (what my husband so kindly calls it) a 'baggy arse' (bless him!) its brilliant - also great excuse for new clothes. ALthough i have been bargain hunting on ebay and charity shops until i reach my goal!

Good luck and this is the best thing you will have ever done! xx:)

Awww thanks for the replies and inspiration :cool:

Im 32 years old and have only ever done ww before and since giving up smoking in '04 i have put on ..... 5 stone :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: was slim up until then :confused: have been sooooooooo tempted at times to start smoking again :eek: but then STOP myself lol

I WILL do this and have so far no probs with the 'no food' thing as i want this SO badly. Need to get back to 11 stone and i'll be happy as larry (who ever he is )

X

Mr Essex - since giving up the fags 5 months ago I have put on 2.5 stone - I smoked for 20 years and it was making me really ill so I thought it was the lesser of two weevils.

Now that I have got the smoking licked (although I did that with Zyban) its time to tackle the 8+ stone too many that I carry around with me.

I am hoping this diet will work - but realise the only person who is responsible for that is me - just like with the smoking. I have discovered this steely determination "sod em" approach since I gave up the dreaded weed - manly I think because so many people said I would never manage it I wanted to prove them wrong

As I have been at least 5 stone overweight most of my adult life I had always just accepted that I was big and couldnt loose weight. Having read all the lovely peoples comments/blogs/histories on here - I can see that anything is possible if you want it badly enough - so heres hoping you get your 76lb off as quickly as you would like

oops.. just seen my typo missed the S in your name - Mrs Essex... sorry :)

Back