UPDATE...MY REFEED WEEK

update

hello everyone,

well another week gone by, another -3 lbs loss ......

my eating plan is much the same as my third week ..sorry, im not much of a cook, and i don't like to go out of my safe zone.

i did have a chinese last sunday nite..boiled rice and chicken breast curry.. at the start it was nice but after a few mouthfuls i felt sooo bad.

anyway im still on 2 litres of water a day and the old can of diet coke.

i really love the snack-a-jack range...
i have'nt had any choc bars in 8 weeks now or crisps...don't miss them at all..

i started this diet at 17st 7lb and eight weeks later im at 14st 10lb..:):):)

when i started LT my target was 14st 7lb, now my target is 13st.

so if i keep a steady 3lb a week loss i should be there in a few months..

Last edited:
well guys and girls, another week is upon us and to be honest i've had a sh*t week, i have'nt had anything bad, my weight has'nt move much this week.
On wednesday i was down to 14st 8lbs but yesterday and today
14st 10 lbs..
i so don't understand whats going on, it can't be water retention, im drinking enough and trust me peeing alot.

anyway, much this week my food habits have been the same as my last few weeks, i've had added cod into my salads a few times.

My weigh-in is tomorrow morning so will post and let you fine people know the crack...xx

well everyone hows it going....
Feeling pretty feed up this week, would love to start TFR again to get down to my new target, but with xmas coming up and the having good steady weight loss, don't know what to do....

My days now are like this...

Breakfast:
quaker oats porridge 216 cals

Lunch:
Bag of Salad mix 30 cals
Can of tuna 130 cals

Dinner:
Main. shake summer fruits. yum yum

9pm: cup of tea and two jumbo snack-a-jacks rice cake....104 cals

I drink tea throughout the day and still 2 litres of water.
I think (or hope) im eating enough, just don't want to put the weight back on....

i started this at 17st 7, today im 14st 7....loss of 3 stone...this was my target to start with, but now im going for between 12 st 7 and 13 st.

This weeks weight loss -3lbs again, really happy with that..

This weeks weight loss -3lbs again, really happy with that..

Well done Philip, 3lb is brill!!!:clap::clap::clap:

And a Big Congratulations on getting down to your goal weight.:bliss::bliss::bliss:

Fantastic achievement and best of luck with your new goal weight!

Love Mini xxx

Well done philip i think you have done fantastic since coming off TFR it's certainly a lot harder but you have done so well, keep it up hun xx

Back