Update on Donnies son

charlottegrace1

Gold Member
Donnie has asked if I would update you on the situation with her son as she feels unable to post about it at the moment due to the circumstances.

Her son has been down to theatre again as he had a vessel burst and lost about 3 pints of blood, but they are not going to be able to save the leg now and he is deffinately facing amputation in a couple of days.

I'm sure you can imagine how devistated Donnie is about this and I would ask that you all keep her and her family in your thoughts and prayers over the next few days. Donnie is always there to support us when we need it and I think that we should all be there for her at this terrible time.

Her husband is going out to Austrailia next week, so Donnie will be on her own at home, any support we can give her during that time with pms etc I am sure will be very welcomed by her.

Thank you for reading this.

I am really sorry to hear that it has come to this for him. Please tell Donnie that i am thinking of her at this difficult time for her and her family

That's very sad news. Send my good wishes to Donnie please

I am so sorry to hear that - can you tell Donny and her family that I am thinking of her and her family as well.

I'm so sorry to hear your sad news Donnie. Keeping you all in my prayers hun xxx

So sorry to hear the very sad news donnie,thinking of you and praying for you in this very difficult time.xx

We will all be thinking of you and your family Donnie xx

I have emailed Donnie and she is in my prayers.

what terribly sad news - i dont know Donnie very well, but my thoughts and heart goes out to her and her son and family xxx

my thoughts and prayers go out to you and all your family.please look after one another.sending lots of love and hugs.xxxxxxx

Donnie this must be so difficult for you especially with him being so many many miles away. I will certainly be thinking of you with all my heart and soul. Sending huge electronic hugs to a very lovely lady xxxx

I'm so sorry Donnie that it has come to this. At least you know that they did all that they could.

Sending Lots of Love to you and your family - do take care of yourself, we ALL need you.

Back