Update on party weekend

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by MrsFatBum, 6 November 2011 Social URL.

1. MrsFatBum

MrsFatBum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    We did it! OH n i managed to stick to water n ss+ food for both days and everyone kept complimenting hubby for how much weight he has lost! So thats his motivation to continue. N my motivation is for ppl to compliment me next time they see me! Would be nice!!

Hope you've all had a good weekend x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. shrinkin'violet

shrinkin'violet Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(25.24%)
    Diet:
    CWP
    Ah well done you too!! I really commend you as I know what sort of food gets passed about at these events! I wasn't so good and am paying for it so well done you! Hope you had a good day xxx

4. Rolly82

Rolly82 not giving up

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(15.34%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Excellent work well done you very admirable you should be so proud of yourselves

x

5. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA Full Member

we had our eid celebrations and i did plan to come off the diet for the day...am glad to say i am back on the diet today and feel gud that i can do this....life goes on and food is aprt of that.. stuck to protien and maybe thats why its easier this morning....people will start to comment on u soon mrsfatbum...doesnt take long on this diet...am soo pleased for ur hubby...its a fantastic feeling and u should feed of it too...ur doing fantastic and keep going...wish i had sumone doing it with me...xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.