Update on party weekend

MrsFatBum

Gold Member
We did it! OH n i managed to stick to water n ss+ food for both days and everyone kept complimenting hubby for how much weight he has lost! So thats his motivation to continue. N my motivation is for ppl to compliment me next time they see me! Would be nice!!

Hope you've all had a good weekend x

Ah well done you too!! I really commend you as I know what sort of food gets passed about at these events! I wasn't so good and am paying for it so well done you! Hope you had a good day xxx

Excellent work well done you very admirable you should be so proud of yourselves

x

we had our eid celebrations and i did plan to come off the diet for the day...am glad to say i am back on the diet today and feel gud that i can do this....life goes on and food is aprt of that.. stuck to protien and maybe thats why its easier this morning....people will start to comment on u soon mrsfatbum...doesnt take long on this diet...am soo pleased for ur hubby...its a fantastic feeling and u should feed of it too...ur doing fantastic and keep going...wish i had sumone doing it with me...xx

Back