new pictures taken today x

Attachments

• 101_0145.jpg
    101_0145.jpg
    477.7 KB · Views: 968
  • 101_0141.jpg
    101_0141.jpg
    486.4 KB · Views: 745
Wow! You look amazing. Like a different person! What a total inspiration. Huge well done! :D

xx

thanks x x

thanks hun x x

Wow you look so much younger at least 10 years ! i bet you feel fantastic well done

debz x

thanks
i feel much younger and feel fantastic its great x x

OH MY GOD, You look amazing you must be so proud of yourself, congratulations !!!!!!!1

Wow, those pics will be sooooo inspiring to the newbies! Well done sweetheart and I really hope that you can work things out financially so that you can carry on. If not I'm sure that you will have the strength to lose the remainder by more conventional dieting, anyone who has down what you've done has got to be able to do a simple diet eh?!

Well done x

well done hun you have done fantastically!! :) keep at it! the aint no stopping now lol :D x

You look fabby :)

Tbh your name is one i look out for as your starting numbers are pretty much th same as mine. Makes me realise that this is possible.

Keep up the great work and youll be back on LT soon enough:D

I never seen your before pics but must say your looking great, keep up the good work :) x

You look great, well done! :D

WOWIE Soso!!!! How fantastic do you look!!! You look truly amazing, and so much more confident!!! Your pretty face is so much more apparent now.... You should change your name to so so proud!!

How are you doing with refeed hun? x x x

I had to go check out your profile to see what I was comparing to and OMG woman o_O the difference in you is unbelievable, so much younger looking and don't even look like your old self any more. What a fantastic achievement, keep up the good work! X

Fantastic, well done on your achievements. What a brilliant loss and inspiration for people just starting out on their journey.

thanks hun
umm about refeed i dont know how that is going lol just been eating chicken and salad been trying to have 2 lipotrim products but sometimes dont manage it and last night i had a couple of chocolate biscuits i know i shouldnt have but did. im going back onto tfr next sunday 23rd as things sorted now was gonna start on thursday but as iv already been on a break and its my birthday on 22nd gonna have a wee treat then start back. i have weigh in tomorrow so will let you know x x

good luck for weigh in girlie :) x

You look great x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back