Upset already Day 3

Kathrine

Have been eating Tesco low fat strawberry yoghurt as I thought these were 'free' foods just realised they aren't and have used the online calculator to find they are 5 syns!! I have had 5 over the last 3 days..... feel like crying have been so good and had 11 syns yesterday and day before. Had 6 today already and now have to add 25 blooming syns

I have just worked out the syns on the online food diary and it says 5 syns but when I work it out through the online calculator it says 7 syns........ I am completely lost I am inputting exactly the same data and saying it is 150 g!!! Can anyone help ??

Kathrine, I did have a membership to SW online - if you post the details of the yoghurts I will see if I can figure out the syns for you :)

Hiya I just looked on syns online the 150g lowfat strawberry yogurt was 3 syns
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Tesco Low Fat, Strawberry Yogurt 150g pot[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 3 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 3 Syns
[/FONT]​
[/FONT]

Hiya I just looked on syns online the 150g lowfat strawberry yogurt was 3 syns
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Tesco Low Fat, Strawberry Yogurt 150g pot[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 3 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 3 Syns
[/FONT]​
[/FONT]

Nice one Sonia :thankyou:

3 syns sound much better than 5 or 7! hope thats calmed u down a bit. Im terrible for eating something then checking the syn value after. still kicking myself about eating chocolate fingers as i convinced myself they'd be less than a syn each only to find they r 1.5 each. d'oh!!!

Thanks everyone for your advice - think I was more upset yesterday as I in my head I'd been really good and eating away on yogurts even tho they are not my favourite thing! Thinking they were free!!! Over it now I think - just :p!!

.... I wish things were simplier or I could fast forward a couple of weeks when I'm a pro SW dieter lol x

the muller lights r free. mmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

ooppps...i didnt mean the layered ones but didnt clarify so thanks DQ :D r u following SW DQ?

Have bought some strawberry muller lights today ... lovely! Am having quorn lamb type cutlets with homemade chips for tea, think I'm getting into the swing of things at last!!

oooooh that does sound delicious - will have to steal that idea too! lol:D

I am starting again today, and stocked up on Tesco healthy living yogs yesterday. I have just checked the syns list online and it says that they are free??? it is listed as 100g and the pots I have are 200g like the mullers. Can someone confirm that this is correct or do they have syns?? I'm confused

Back