Upset is NOT the word

Ovolass

Week 3 has been depressing. 3-4 litres of water a day, admittedly one day was a 2.5 litre day, but only because I miscalculated. Two cups of coffee all week, no sweetener, totally black. No tea, NO FOOD has passed my lips since starting. 100% TFR, and not a single pound shifted. Talk about disheartened. :(
I don't mind how rough it is while it's coming off, but this is just depressing.

Don't worry hun - everyone has bad weeks - if you look at the stats of people who have been on it for a good few weeks, some of them stay the same or even put on a lb or two for no apparent reason in one random week, but then they carry on losing as expected in the following weeks. Don't let it get you down and remember Lipotrim isn't an exact science - the rate of loss isn't guaranteed BUT just remember that you will lose weight SO much quicker on this diet than most - most diets, if you stick to them religiously, help you drop a single lb per week if you're lucky. This diet is more like 4 or 5lbs per week on average, so even if you do have a week here or there where you don't lose, when you look at the bigger picture you are still heading in the right direction and pretty quickly!

Stay positive as much as you can and look for the positive in everything because if you slip into negativity, that's when you're more likely to cheat and end up in a vicious circle of being upset with yourself and being more likely to turn to food and/or give up. Remind yourself why you're doing this and that there will be ups and downs and the occasional 'red herring' week where you don't lose but in the end it will be SO worth it that you stayed strong through the bad times. These things are sent to try us. xxx

Have you been weighed properly after the week or are you going on your home scales?

Remember weight fluctuates through the day and depending on TOTM and the amount of fluids you have drank it can change daily.

Week 3 was my worst week and I had a cheeky go on my friends scales and found I'd gained 2lb!! I was like WHAT!! But when I went to the chemist I had lost 3lb so panic over ;) I now only go off the chemist scales.

Try not to think how much your giving up on this diet but on what your gaining (though not fat eh ;)) Its about re learning about food, it's about feeling and looking healthier and happy. I'm on week 20 and I've had some low moments and rubbish losses but on the whole I feel fantastic.

Chin up, keep drinking and see how next week goes. Remember you've lasted this long, you can last some more.

xox

Ovolass ... I was on here last year .. for 12 weeks and lost 5 stone. Out of those 12 weeks I had 3 seperate weeks where I did not lose any weight ... Just keep going girl I promise you will lose it.

Keep going!!! It will work. It does work!! Just look at the successes on here. And remember - sometimes it's an inch loss rather than a weight loss week! xx

Body fighting back, I really like that! Haa haa'
Yeah, .5lb off. That is not really a loss, but will chock it up to TOTM, to being just a bad week as far as body participation, and am glad I am still 100%. With next week being bank holiday, no weigh-in for a fortnight. He's hoping my body makes it up to my mind! :D

I do some times Hun, then when I o for official weigh in, it's not he case, I think on this diet our weight fluctuates on a regular basis, I now only weigh the morning of weigh in to stop that panic, x

Step away from the scales Ovolass :) they'll be messing with your head, just wait for your 'official' weigh in at the pharmacy xx

Sigh. Scales are put away for good now! But I had to miss a weigh in because of bank holiday. Two weeks and 3.5 lbs off. Going slow, but at least going!

Hi ovolass my week 3 was the same i wasnt happy when id been 100% and it wasnt even a pound, but the following two weeks i lost 10 pound which made up for it x

Well Hun you are doing fantastic to even get to six weeks. I am on week 2 and to get to 10 stone I need to do this for another 7 months. If you look at the big pic it really hits home. However I'm prob feeling like this coz I've just started i am sure if I get to 6 weeks I won't mind going to 7 months. Are you finding it easier with food cravings now. I miss the chewing. I do have the odd cheeky sugar free gum. Does not seem to effect the ketosis and it's better than eating as long as I only have one every 2 days. Are you finding the diet easier now albeit the weight loss. And remember I was 17,13 when stated. You look a lot thinner than me so I guess bigger woman lose more than say ppl who only have a few stone.

Back