Using Exante but stockpiled lemon bars

Loser85

Gold Member
Cannot live without the lemon bars, so so yummy!

Currently buying the 50 packs with Exante and topping up with the bars. Bought 21 last night. Had a spare dark choc and coconut so thought id have it as my last 'meal' before bed last night. Only thing i can say is yuck! Had 1 bite and went straight back to my vanilla with coffee.

Was wondering if it would be ok to use the S&S meals alongside my Exante? Just incase i fancy something different down the line.

I believe that Exante is 3 packs a day. 1 SnS pack won't provide enough nutrition to make up for 1 Exante pack as they are designed to provide 25% of your daily needs in protein and vitamins.

Hmmm, thanks for that was wondering.

Not sure how i'd do it now as were only allowed 1 bar a day. Unless the 2 wouldnt make a difference? Confused now :(

Ypu could have 2 SnS packs (but only 1 bar) and 2 other packs - as long as in total you are sticking to a max of around 60g of carbs a day. You must make sure that ou have at least 50g of protein a day. Perhaps you could have 2 other packs 1 SnS bar and some protein along eith a multivitamin?

What im tempted to do is just use the exante packs i have for now and when they run out order a months worth of SnS. That way the bars can go towards that. Seems a months worth at 4 day works out cheaper anyway which is good. Only have to wait a wee while for my bars then! *yum*

Loser85 said:
What im tempted to do is just use the exante packs i have for now and when they run out order a months worth of SnS. That way the bars can go towards that. Seems a months worth at 4 day works out cheaper anyway which is good. Only have to wait a wee while for my bars then! *yum*

If you buy the men's 5 a day pack it works out even cheaper per pack :)

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Back