Using pro points effectivley ?

Well I've put on 3.5lbs better than I thought :)

Lol you could be right :)

Lol you could be right :)

Do you take anything for it? I've had to cut out fruit and most dairy from my diet to cure mine, not ideal but Hey Ho. X

No I haven't was hoping it would self sort but evidently not :(

Maybe try a food exclusion diet, see if you can sort it out without the need for medication? X

Hiya, had what I thought was a good job interview last week but it wasn't that good as I never got the job :( it was difficult after that as I was on a bit of a low and that's my time for comfort eating usually. Luckily I managed to do a bit of damage limitation and I ended up only going into 31 of my weeklies and I've weighed in on Wednesday and had a 1.5 lb loss. Back on track again now, picked myself up and brushed myself off and very glad I didn't turn it into a week long binge. Hope everyone else is getting on okay xx

Hiya, had what I thought was a good job interview last week but it wasn't that good as I never got the job :( it was difficult after that as I was on a bit of a low and that's my time for comfort eating usually. Luckily I managed to do a bit of damage limitation and I ended up only going into 31 of my weeklies and I've weighed in on Wednesday and had a 1.5 lb loss. Back on track again now, picked myself up and brushed myself off and very glad I didn't turn it into a week long binge. Hope everyone else is getting on okay xx

I think using Weeklies is the best way :) My biggest losses have been the weeks when I've used them! X

I think using Weeklies is the best way :) My biggest losses have been the weeks when I've used them! X

Yes I think you could be right there. Maybe having an amount of weeklies in one go also mixes things up for you so your body has to keep on it's toes and doesn't get used to the same amount of cals all the time...
I've had 31 approx again this week. I'm planning on trying to cut back on a couple of days to around 24 and just have my regular 26 on other days now till weigh in.

Yes I think you could be right there. Maybe having an amount of weeklies in one go also mixes things up for you so your body has to keep on it's toes and doesn't get used to the same amount of cals all the time...
I've had 31 approx again this week. I'm planning on trying to cut back on a couple of days to around 24 and just have my regular 26 on other days now till weigh in.

You shouldn't go below 26pp per day Sweetie. X

Yes you're right, I shouldn't really. I just feel guilty about having too many points at the weekend and try to cut back a little afterwards :sigh:

Tut Tut! That's a slap on the wrist offence! X

Tut Tut! That's a slap on the wrist offence! X

Yeah lol :D I never mention it to the leader but I have done it a couple of times lately when I've been 'bad' with the weeklies. I get weighed on Wednesdays and it's Saturday evening I struggle with cos once I've 'let go' and started on some weekly treats I find it hard to stop. Then on a Sunday I may have 23, 26 on a monday, 23 on a tuesday then an okay weigh in on Wednesday. Although my relationship with food is better than it was it's still far from perfect and it does worry me that when I come off the diet I'll find it hard to stay stable.

Yeah lol :D I never mention it to the leader but I have done it a couple of times lately when I've been 'bad' with the weeklies. I get weighed on Wednesdays and it's Saturday evening I struggle with cos once I've 'let go' and started on some weekly treats I find it hard to stop. Then on a Sunday I may have 23, 26 on a monday, 23 on a tuesday then an okay weigh in on Wednesday. Although my relationship with food is better than it was it's still far from perfect and it does worry me that when I come off the diet I'll find it hard to stay stable.

In the United States there was a branch of WW called Wendy Plan, that was about altering your points allowance on a daily basis, it sounds as though it could of been of great use to you! X

In the United States there was a branch of WW called Wendy Plan, that was about altering your points allowance on a daily basis, it sounds as though it could of been of great use to you! X

Oh I didn't realise about that, sounds very interesting! I actually have 7 points left tonight and I'm so tempted to have an Icelands own make cornetto at 5 p's :)

Oh I didn't realise about that, sounds very interesting! I actually have 7 points left tonight and I'm so tempted to have an Icelands own make cornetto at 5 p's :)

Mmmmm I love the Asda ones, they do a Peanut Butter one which is amazing! You should read up on the Wendy Plan, I know there are people in the UK who do follow it. X

Mmmmm I love the Asda ones, they do a Peanut Butter one which is amazing! You should read up on the Wendy Plan, I know there are people in the UK who do follow it. X
Yes I'll find out some more info about it. Those Asda ones sound lovely, how many points are they?

Yes I'll find out some more info about it. Those Asda ones sound lovely, how many points are they?

5pp too :) I think all Cornettos pretty much whether fake or real are 5pp. X

Does anyone religiously use their weeklies? Do you use them all in one go? When needed or 7 a day?

Back