Using pro points effectivley ?

Does anyone religiously use their weeklies? Do you use them all in one go? When needed or 7 a day?

I find I have better losses when I use my Weeklies, I tend to use mine on a Saturday (Cheat Meal Day) and then I have 5 Clear Days to stick to my 26 Dailies. X

I find I have better losses when I use my Weeklies, I tend to use mine on a Saturday (Cheat Meal Day) and then I have 5 Clear Days to stick to my 26 Dailies. X

I have 33 a day but I'm guessing the principle is the same?
I just fancy a few lagers lol

I have 33 a day but I'm guessing the principle is the same?
I just fancy a few lagers lol

I'd suggest using them far away from WI is possible, works for me :) x

Cool thanks :)

Well I've just used a massive chunk of points on a Macdonalds :-o
43 points but it is the most amazing food combination I've had in months and am so stuffed lol
I was worrying but tracked it all and although I've used today's pints I still have 30 weeklies left woohoo lol

If I use them purely for alcohol would that be ok? Or would ya be better to use them for food

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I wanted to know the other way

Can you use them purely for food?

Weeklies can be used on whatever you wish...when I was drinking I used to use them on alcohol only, now I'm not drinking I use them purely on food -) Both ways have worked equally as well, they are there to be used tho girlies so enjoy every single one! X

Does anyone religiously use their weeklies? Do you use them all in one go? When needed or 7 a day?
I always tend to use between 30 and 40 of them. I try to save them till Saturday night but this week I had already used 20 of them by Saturday which is dissapointing and my weeklies now stand at 40 so I wont be touching them again before I've had my weigh in on Wednesday. I heard one woman in group mention she uses all of her 49 weeklies at the weekend on alcohol and she has had losses so far too.

I've been using mine recently purely for food although I only use around 30 to 40 per week. This week they went on crisps, (a lot of!) chocolate and a WW Chilli

Can any body tell me or work out how many pp are in australian crunch??

i use my weeklies (all of them) every week and lost weight every week!
weeklies have been accounted for into ur diet so use them , some people tend to view them as something they shouldn't have and naughty & should be avoided, this is not the case ! ur points are worked out for you to be able lose weight on the total dailies plus weeklies.
if you dont use them you may have slower losses, they are a buffer for you to have things on top of your healthy diet, the little things you might crave
ww is about leading a normal slim life healthily ! if you start off unrealistically without any 'treats' at all, that is not a 'normal' and you wont be able to sustain it in the long term. x

Hope I get a loss this week then as have used all my pp :-/

I have to report back. This week I used more of my weeklies than I ever have, well into the 40's and I've just got back from my weigh in and I've lost 2lbs! I was using less weeklies last week and lost 1.5lbs, from now on I'm using those weeklies :) :)

I have to report back. This week I used more of my weeklies than I ever have, well into the 40's and I've just got back from my weigh in and I've lost 2lbs! I was using less weeklies last week and lost 1.5lbs, from now on I'm using those weeklies :) :)

well done !! :) x

Once again I say it but More is definitely More! X Well Done Sweetie, 2lbs is a fab loss. X

Well I'm going back to only using weeklies as an emergency
2lbs on but I'm guessing forgetting it was WI day and having full blown meal and litre of Pepsi max just before did not help lol
Live and learn, back on it today nor that I wasn't on it but think the wii will have to come back out and weeklies stored far away lol

I had an 'accident' yesterday and spent 34 of my weeklies. I usually save them for Saturdays so feeling a bit gutted today lol. I'm off out for a carvery tonight but will be very careful to fill my plate with all the free veggies :)

Back