Using pro points effectivley ?

I had an 'accident' yesterday and spent 34 of my weeklies. I usually save them for Saturdays so feeling a bit gutted today lol. I'm off out for a carvery tonight but will be very careful to fill my plate with all the free veggies :)

Remember if you're going to the Toby carvery that the veggies aren't 0pp as they would be at home. Not sure about other carvery brands?!? Jealous.com though! I love a good carvery! X

Remember if you're going to the Toby carvery that the veggies aren't 0pp as they would be at home. Not sure about other carvery brands?!? Jealous.com though! I love a good carvery! X

Eek didn't realise that. I went to a crown carvery and may have underestimated what I had on my plate. I did fill up on the sliced green beans, carrots and cauli though and it was lovely :)

I had my biggest spend of points this week - used up all my weeklies and for the first time since joining WW I went over and used probably an extra 10pp. I still had a loss of 2lbs this morning which is weird but I'm very happy, maybe it'll catch up with me next week but I hope not....

Eek didn't realise that. I went to a crown carvery and may have underestimated what I had on my plate. I did fill up on the sliced green beans, carrots and cauli though and it was lovely :)

I had my biggest spend of points this week - used up all my weeklies and for the first time since joining WW I went over and used probably an extra 10pp. I still had a loss of 2lbs this morning which is weird but I'm very happy, maybe it'll catch up with me next week but I hope not....

More is More remember ;-) Well Done on your 2lb Loss Sweetie! X Just be good this week, stick to your Dailies and Weeklies and there will be nothing to catch up on. X

More is More remember ;-) Well Done on your 2lb Loss Sweetie! X Just be good this week, stick to your Dailies and Weeklies and there will be nothing to catch up on. X
Yes it's my final week now before my hols. I'm going to be good right up till the day I go then relax a little whilst on holiday. I'm planning on doing lots of walking and swimming though to hopefully maintain xx

I used up all my weeklies on monday so I have to be extra good for the rest of this week!

Yes it's my final week now before my hols. I'm going to be good right up till the day I go then relax a little whilst on holiday. I'm planning on doing lots of walking and swimming though to hopefully maintain xx

Will you WI on the day you go? Fingers Crossed for the Walking/Swimming whilst you're away, fingers crossed it'll be easy to factor it in. X

How's everyone getting on?

I'm doing good Sweetie, you?x

I was doing real good but seemed to have bowed to crispello and kettle crisps :-(
Will have to major be good til thirs now
Oops

I was doing real good but seemed to have bowed to crispello and kettle crisps :-(
Will have to major be good til thirs now
Oops

Mmmmm Yummy Choices tho ;-) Damage Limitation Mode is a Go Go Go! X

Mmmmm Yummy Choices tho ;-) Damage Limitation Mode is a Go Go Go! X

Lol precisely my problem :)
Damage limitation agreed any ideas?

Lol precisely my problem :)
Damage limitation agreed any ideas?

Water and plenty of it! Lots of Zero Heoes! Maybe some 0pp Soup to help flush you out? X

Water and plenty of it! Lots of Zero Heoes! Maybe some 0pp Soup to help flush you out? X

Does 0pp soup just include all free veg? I've made it before but used tinned tomatoes onions and garlic and cayenne but after a couple of bowls my bottom burps could peel wallpaper and they have been bad enough the last few days I assume this is because I've been making my own coleslaw/salad all raw veg and salad sliced in machine by the bucket load lol

Does 0pp soup just include all free veg? I've made it before but used tinned tomatoes onions and garlic and cayenne but after a couple of bowls my bottom burps could peel wallpaper and they have been bad enough the last few days I assume this is because I've been making my own coleslaw/salad all raw veg and salad sliced in machine by the bucket load lol

0pp Soup just includes anything which is 0pp, I find its quite filling and definitely helps to flush out your toxins as its obviously got a lot of nutrients. I've heard of plenty of people talking about added gas since starting WW, it's not something I personally have experienced but maybe limit your cruciferous veg if that is the case? X

Well I don't know how after my weird eating this week I lost 3lb at today's weigh In yay :)

Well I don't know how after my weird eating this week I lost 3lb at today's weigh In yay :)

What was weird about it??? Do Tell!!! Well Done on your 3lb, fantastic result!!! X

What was weird about it??? Do Tell!!! Well Done on your 3lb, fantastic result!!! X

Well it was only a few days ago I was looking at damage limitation lol I didn't but still had loss :-/

Well it was only a few days ago I was looking at damage limitation lol I didn't but still had loss :-/

Yey! No Damage Limitation and a 3lb Loss! Win Win! X More IS More ;-) x

Ooops 24 pp feast on crap :-/

Was very enjoyable but who knew a little pot of gu lemon cheesecake would hold 9pp ... But so worth it :-D

Back