Using pro points effectivley ?

McCain Jacket Smiles are such food value for 3pp, I stocked up while they were on promo at Sainsburys! X

I did too but have 1 left :-/

Oh No :-( Roll on next promo! X

According to online...Asda have Jacket Smiles on offer for £1! Whoop Whoop! That's even cheaper than Sainsburys was! X

According to online...Asda have Jacket Smiles on offer for £1! Whoop Whoop! That's even cheaper than Sainsburys was! X

I paid a pound at morrisons but I think our far foods does them at 2 packs for £2 all the time will have to get some tomorrow :)

I paid a pound at morrisons but I think our far foods does them at 2 packs for £2 all the time will have to get some tomorrow :)

We don't have Farm Foods :-( Boo :-( x

:-(

Am craving sweets ATM think its cos watching Harry potter lol so big bag of grapes and a hartleys blueberry jelly it is :)

:-(

Am craving sweets ATM think its cos watching Harry potter lol so big bag of grapes and a hartleys blueberry jelly it is :)

Have u ever frozen grapes? They go like Boiled Sweets :) x

Have u ever frozen grapes? They go like Boiled Sweets :) x

No I haven't but few ppl have said to me now I will have to give it a try :)

No I haven't but few ppl have said to me now I will have to give it a try :)

I love them! Frozen Banana blended is apparently like ice cream! X

I have about 8 banana that are mega soft was going to make banana bread or muffins till I saw the pp

I have about 8 banana that are mega soft was going to make banana bread or muffins till I saw the pp

You should freeze them and then you can blend them on another night :) x

Tell me bout these mccains smiles... What r they exactly?

Tell me bout these mccains smiles... What r they exactly?

They are mini microwaveable jacket potatoes 3 in a pack and when on offer £1 a pack they are big enough to add but only 3pp :)

They are mini microwaveable jacket potatoes 3 in a pack and when on offer £1 a pack they are big enough to add but only 3pp :)

Don't forget to mention they have a smiley face too ;-) x

Oh yeah lol can't forget the smiley face :)

It cheers up the plate! I never used to be able to eat things with faces, it always used to scare me lol x

Back