Using syns

Loz1985

Not sure if this is the right place to post so sorry if it's not.
Anyway....
Was having a read of some of the threads nd notice some people mention saving syns then having lots in one day?? So does that mean we actually have 105 syns a week nd can use as many as we want in one day as long as the weeks total is under 105?? I always thought it was 15 a day max nd that was it unless flexible syns? Got myself all confused lol!!!!

Hope someone can set me straight
X

SW say that to they do not recommend saving your syns from one day to the next. But that is a recent change - a few months ago they said it was fine as long as you didn't feel deprived on the low syn days! Lots of people on here do weekly rather than daily syns and it works well for them. If your weigh in is on monday then it may not be the best idea to have a syn splurge at the weekend. The only way to find out if it works for you is to try it. But if you are going to do it I would recommend still having a minimum of 5 syns a day.

Cheers thanks hun! Thankfully I weigh in on weds morn. Had a bit of a splurge tonight so need to count my syns up nd sort it so dot go over this week. Am 3lb away from my first half stone!!! (even tho I started in sept!!! Things not been going well lol!)

Bump.

This is rather useful, I did not know that. However I try and have some syns daily.

Thank you x

Back