Using your Hex's to reduce syns... how?

wannabslim

Gold Member
Say, for example, that I had a slice of cheese and tomato pizza.... instead of having additional cheese as a HexA that day, could I deduct some syns off the pizza total because of the cheese on it (so it's on the pizza as a HexA rather than as syns), thereby reducing the no. of syns consumed?

I've heard that you can do this but no idea how it works, or how many syns to deduct... can anyone help?

xxx

You'd probably only get away with one slice worth of cheese on pizza as a hexA :( so syns for one slice less 6?

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Domino's Pizza Small Regular Crust Pizza, Vegetarian Supreme 100g serving[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 11 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 11 Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]Less 6 syns = 5 syns for a tiny 100g serving

Do you count hex's as syns?
for example I had 2 weetabix this morning, do i add that as a syn aswell as a hex??

All HE's have Syn values too for if you have them extra to your HE's. If you have something that contains a HE portion and you have your allowance for that day left then you can deduct the Syns from it. For example, shop bought sandwiches. You can deduct 6 Syns of you have the bread as your HE

Back