V day chocs!!

FionaMcd

Gold Member
My beautiful lovely husband bought me a huge box of chocs, now I was supposed to be firmly on the wagon as of today due to being mainly off plan this week (not meals just over syns) but I've dived into the chocs at 7am lol do I get a "free" pass for being nearly 30 weeks pregnant????? Oh dear any way happy v day everyone xxx sending hugs from rainy Sussex xx

Normally I'd say your eating for 2... But I'd say it this situ, give yourself a break, if your not massively over syns your be fine, and just don't eat too many choccys, pace them over a few days :)

I'm the same hubby just gave me a huge box of my favourite chocs. I've managed to syn the ones I've had so far but we are only at lunchtime!

I've not synned any eaten too many plus some chips good thing is my belly is full so I should sleep through dinner lol... Oh well thanks to my gorgeous man.. X

Happy Valentines, enjoy your chocs xx

i havent been given an v day chocos..... have however been given strawberries!

but not befofre i munched almost a packet of chocolate buttons (not forgetting the handful i had last night) so annoyed with myself, i am 1lb off gettibng my 1st stone award and so annoyed with myself! grrrr.

in my defence.... i work in an office for a bakery with tonnes of choco and cakes passing by me every day. so in 5 weeks, this is the first i have really been naughty!

damn lovely tasting belgium chocolate! :eek:

I'm still working my way slowly through xmas chocs just have 2 or 3 a day depending on how my syns have gone - takes willpower to stop at that!

I am nearing the end of my pregnancy so my poor hub gets threatened daily lol. Chocs and flowers were lovely to wake up to :) my hips will not thank him though xx

Back