Vamos! Let's do this!

Well done you!! You've definitely found what works for you now that's brilliant. X

Ooooo I'm excited too. Loving finding out how others have done!

ive started a new diary from tomorrow - new start, new positive diary x

Hi guys I had my weigh in yesterday and lost 10lb!! Im so pleased because im also doing exams at the moment and its soo tough to stay on track and this week ive got a 6000 word assignment to write and would normally stock up on goodies to help me through but not this time just shakes and bars for me :) Look foward to hearing your weigh loss xx

Hi guys I had my weigh in yesterday and lost 10lb!! Im so pleased because im also doing exams at the moment and its soo tough to stay on track and this week ive got a 6000 word assignment to write and would normally stock up on goodies to help me through but not this time just shakes and bars for me :) Look foward to hearing your weigh loss xx

Wow! Well done! Is this your first week?

you must be really pleased x

Yes my first week I am really pleased because the last 2 days before weigh in were sooo tough I came so close to cheating but my weigh in has re focused me and I feel really motivated again and now im on day 9 100% ..... shocked!:eek:

So that's 5 or 6? I think that's great! Almost half a stone well done!

i love peanut bars!!!

Thats brill! Peanut bars are my favourite I would eat three a day if I could, you can get alot if water down with them too which makes you feel full x

I love the chewy chocolate too! But just discovered that they have double the carbs of peanut bars? They will be saved for special occasions now :-(

thanks thanks.

soooo just had my last shake: chocolate with some ice.
had a sneaky sole source plus meal today as feeling really peckish. and it's better to have that than go off the plan completely right?!

So three weeks today I go on holiday. I have altered my mini goal. Originally I wanted to hit 12 stone but that's obviously not going to happen since I went off plan for a couple of weeks. So now I aim to be out of the 13s by holiday even if i'm 12.13, pyschologically, i want to be 12 stone something. I haven't been out of the 13s in over 2 years now so that would be a huge boost for me.

That's great having a wee meal. I couldn't trust myself to do that. Well done mrs :)

Fingers crossed for the 12 13! Can you add in a wee bit gentle exercise? X

thanks thanks.

soooo just had my last shake: chocolate with some ice.
had a sneaky sole source plus meal today as feeling really peckish. and it's better to have that than go off the plan completely right?!

So three weeks today I go on holiday. I have altered my mini goal. Originally I wanted to hit 12 stone but that's obviously not going to happen since I went off plan for a couple of weeks. So now I aim to be out of the 13s by holiday even if i'm 12.13, pyschologically, i want to be 12 stone something. I haven't been out of the 13s in over 2 years now so that would be a huge boost for me.

Thats brilliant that you chose SS+ meal as showing your in control!
you will get to your mini goal and I understand what you mean about being under 13 stone. That's my holiday goal too - 5 weeks!!

well done x

Ive had a sneaky 4th product tonight for the first time and ive had a bar so 2 bars in one day which is bad but I am desperate too eat I think its because im post night shifts I always get like this cd or no cd. Oh I hate the mental battle in my head!! Argh

Stay strong mrs jones. It's all in your head. Just say no!!! You've made good choices. Having a fourth is great. Not exactly a binge is it?! Think of nice things. Imagine your new improved bod :) x

Back