Vamos! Let's do this!

Good luck with ur exam chick :) keep revising, but revise wisely. no messing n revising the stuff your comfortable with n no getting distracted n looking at shoes online in Office etc!

well done for getting this far without eating major junk to get you through!

daughters last one is tomorrow (chemistry!)

X

Hi im day 6 today and done 6 days 100% but wanting food so badly today, trying desperately to stay focused but for some reason today it got hard! You guys all sound like your doing great xx

doing better today.
having my shakes, drinkin my water. alls good!

OH had yesterday's leftover pizza but staying steadfast. to be honest, it doesn't bother me that much.
i think mentally i'm in a good place.

i think this is the first time in my life i have lost weight while studying for an exam! a first for everything.

having some diet coke just now. it pleases my sweet tooth.

oh and does anyone here watch game of thrones. i finally just watched yesterday's episode and my MIND IS BLOWN.

It's great that you had a break but then got straight back to it - I'm really impressed (and a little jealous if I'm truthful!). To do it whilst under pressure of exams too - you're a bit of a rock star really! My faves for flavours have really narrowed. I used to like the vanilla with a little butterscotch and a teaspoon of decaf coffee (hot).... Can't stand it now but really missed having a coffee and that used to fill the bill. Half vanilla, half choc hot was nice, but again, now it's gak. I mix a teaspoon of the veggie stock and a liberal grating of fresh black pepper into the chic mush and still love that!! Keep it up and if you find yourself a bit stuck with the flavours, try mixing them up and going hot, it can really help!

Thanks for your compliments. It's a huge boost for me xx

With regards to missing your coffee, i like making coffee as i normally would and then instead of adding milk, i add a bit if the chocolate tetra pack. It's nice and thick and creamy so it makes my coffee into a moccacino or something along those lines. I really dont like black coffee so this is a great alternative to milk. Then i drink the rest of the tetra pack either later in the day if im home (just put it back in the fridge) or immediately if im at work.

Another thing that's really yummy is using the tetrapack chocolate drink and adding near boiling water to it in a mug and that makes it into a nice hot chocolate. Because it's so thick, it can take being diluted down. I use a big mug as well and that way im taking in some water with it too!

Haven't thought of heating the tetra pack - am gonna do that tonight. I water all mine drinks down as they all seem too strong for me. Love the idea of the mochachino as well!

Ill have to echo plum's sentiments. I take my hat off to you for dieting whilst doing exams. I would eat my way through lots of crap to maintain stamina. Well done Mrs - much respect!

What's a tetra?!

Back