Vamos! Let's do this!

Hello everyone,

So holiday starts in a couple of days.
thought I would do my weigh-in today.
So I am now at 13 stone 5 lbs. That's 21 lbs off in total (from 14st 12lbs).
I am reasonably happy. I did want to be lighter but when all is said and done, given the personal troubles, exams etc, I don't think I've done too bad.

I hope everyone is doing well.
Sorry I have not been posting so much lately. xxx

Great job floss! That's great loss.

Ul feel much better on holiday than you would have done :)

X

Started 5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2
Day12: -1st 1 12st 1 BMI 31.9
Day26: pending!

Aaaaand we're back!

So I'm restarting the plan today. My holiday has came and gone and back to work. I passed my exam. Another 2 coming up in September.

My husband is starting again today.
I've weighed myself today and I'm 14st4lbs. I have been putting it off cos I honestly felt as if I was even larger than 14st12lbs. So I've gained just under a stone from holiday weight. Hopefully I'll lose some of it quite quickly. I'm really finding it difficult mentally to get back on track so I'm really hoping I'll get some supportive messages and please let me know how y'all are doing.

My birthday is coming up at the end of September and also have a wedding to go to in October. So I'm hoping to shift some of that weight real quick!

I want to be excited when I go shopping for a dress you know? I've totally lost interest in clothes shopping cos it's so depressing.

Positive thoughts though!

Having a choc shake just now. First of the day and desperately needed it!!

Me too!!! After 3 weeks off for my honeymoon and putting just over a stone on I am too starting back on it today! Good luck!

Im okay the only problem is ive started on day im doing night shifts so I have to really space out my products so had my first one at 1pm then ill have my second at 6pm just before I start then my third at aboit 11pm on my break so as I result im bloody starving!! But tommorow ill be asleep most of the day so it shouldnt be too bad. Theres always lots of treats on night shifts but im not too worried because ive done nothing but eat for 3 weeks, I feel like I need to be hungry for abit I had forgotten what it feels like :)

Welcome to the 1stone holiday gain club - there's a few of us in there believe me! I've been on-off since I've been back but that's a few weeks now so needs to stop and I think I might finally be getting back in the zone! Yay! Lets get back on it!!

X

Yes! Finally in the zone. 7:30pm and no cheats despite my husband saying he was starting with me and then proceeded to eat yesterday's leftovers!
I did have a bar though but it's not the end of the world. I'll try not to have them frequently and save them for dire moments.
Not doing too great on the water front but just filled up a bottle so hopefully chug some down before bed.

Mrs Jones - night shifts are not the best but the very first time I tried cambridge I did it on a week of nights and managed it! In fact, not eating might give you more energy cos you won't get a post-carb slump. And ketosis definitely disrupts my sleep and keeps me awake. Plus night shifts are just like wasted time anyway cos nothing much is achieved during the day .. so by the end of it you will feel better for coming out of it a few pounds lighter! What is it that you do?

I dont feel so bad about that 1 stone gain now, although its not truely 1 stone because ill shed 4lb of fluid in the next few days (hopefully). Im a nurse I work on neonatal intensive care so the nights are just as busy asthe days but I still love it! Im also starrrvviinngg!!! Felt very light headed and shakey this morning...not good! I have bars in my first week my cc told me it makes no differance so I have 1 a day and lost 10lb in my first week last time :) couldnt cope without bars they are the only thing that make me feel like I've eaten.! Hope you have a good day x

Last 2 nightd have been fine but been very light headed literally thought I was gonna pass out this morning. They are all ordering pizza tobight, think that could break me! How you getting on? Xx

Full week of the plan. Feeling much better than I did a week ago I have to say. I have weighed in and lost 8lbs in one week, bringing me down to 13st 10lbs.
The ketosis has really started to affect me.. feeling cold, disrupting my sleep.
However, I feel great because I'm not bloated, stopped getting the tummy pains in the mornings. The OH is doing it as well and he is a great support.
I hope I can keep it up now because I really want this weight to come off.
Considering hypnotherapy and seeing if that helps. I have read a lot about it and it does really seem to work for some people.

Nice to see you back chick. Well done for getting to day 6. I've struggled! Hypnotherapy might be good. U could try hypnotherapy tracks on ur iPod? I have some tracks that ate podcasts. Might motivate you? X

Restarted CD 31 Aug
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2

Thanks forever, but Ive tried the ipod track thing and not worked that well. I've got an appointment in a few weeks time so we'll see how that goes.

Finished day 10 . found it so much easier now. Already starting to feel a difference with my tummy but soooo ling to go.
Had a protein meal. Pan fried sea bass with a touch of olive oil, lots of fresh parsley, pepper, and a little bit of salt. Boiled a bit if broccoli and cauliflower for a few minutes and had that on the side. Absolutely lovely. Even my OH enjoyed it.

My birthday is coming up at the end of the month and while I'm no where close to being what i wanted to be at, at least im working towards it. Im hoping to be down to 13st by then. That's my first mini goal!

Back