Vamos! Let's do this!

Ive had a sneaky 4th product tonight for the first time and ive had a bar so 2 bars in one day which is bad but I am desperate too eat I think its because im post night shifts I always get like this cd or no cd. Oh I hate the mental battle in my head!! Argh

You made great choices. Just have to try and wait it out and leave the product?

But it wasn't chocolate or Chinese and you will have a fantastic loss xxx

Good morning all. New day.

So I've had a chocolat tetrapack this morning. I think I'm slowly coming off them. I found it a bit sickly. I might need to start diluting them with water.
Not really feeling that hungry to be honest. I guess that's a good thing.

Exam on Monday. Need to leave to go to manchester tomorrow at noon, then away at a conference for a couple of days down south. This means I won't be home until Wednesday night. So I've decided to take my bars, tetrapacks and a few powder shakes down with me and take my new super-duper mixer. I would imagine I would have a fridge in the hotel room where I could keep the tetras and some cold water to mix the shakes.

anyway, that's the plan!

Hope everyone is having a nice day. It's really hot here.. I hope the weather keeps up!

Just ask the hotel to provide iced water for you if there isn't a fridge. You will need that anyway.

x

Ugh so I'm packing to go down to Manchester. Train leaves at noon. I have a horrible feeling in my stomach like nerves I guess.
Also it does not help that I had a cheat last night. I feel horrible from a food/tummy/cambridge point of view. and I'm sipping my chocolate shake now. It just goes to show that your body doesn't even need all this crap that we eat. So much of it is psychological. I had a bit of a breakdown last night haha and was weak.
My only worry is that now as I try to get back into ketosis with the headaches etc, it might interfere with my head tomorrow while I'm writing the exam and also tonight while I study. I am taking cambridge products down with me but I think if things get very bad I might eat until this exam is over. And by eat, I mean healthy stuff like chicken salad etc. Then right back on it after exam... promise! xx

I think the urge to eat and our willpower get all screwed up by stress and the the little evil voice starts muttering about how much better it would all be if you only ate ....then kaboom! I crack like a carrot, get angry with myself and then each time it's harder to get back. I've found that making the decision gives me back the power and I don't go through the horrible self destructive cycle - by that I mean, if you think you need to, then choose to have SS+ meals when you need and you are still controlling what you eat and don't punish yourself. It sounds like you are putting an awful lot of pressure on yourself when it's a stressful time anyway. Good luck, you'll get through and come out the other side lighter and feeling good - I'm sure of it!

sorry guys, posts are brief and not as frequent.

had a pure sole source day today. in fact, still have one more shake to go. the plan is actually quite empowering i think because you feel in control with what you eat.

made a nice discovery today - chewing gum (sugar free) that tastes like hubba bubba bubble gum hehe.
the little things right?

so, holiday is in one week. went to asda and bought a couple of dresses. still look so fat but needed to get something. at least i didn't spend a lot of money.
also got really nice (but cheap) curtains in b and m. need my husband to help me put them up though. knackered, so it won't be tonight.

good night for now xx

Glad you're back! It won't take long to get back into the swing. Keep your focus, gain momentum and voila!

Did some shopping today. Went to asda and picked up a few dresses. Oddly enough, the ones that don't look so great on the hanger are the ones that look better once on.
will post a pic when I try them on as i'm packing... does anyone do that?

also bough a pair of linen trousers in a size 18. didn't try them on until I got home and they're too big!! hehe well chuffed. will defo need a size 16 and who knows maybe by next week could squeeze into a size 14.

a wee bost i have to say.. especially as i was so tempted to eat my husband's pasta as i cooked it for him.

uggh and definitely back in ketosis. got that taste in my mouth. headache is gone thankfully.

i'm starting to feel more like me. especially after all the personal crap going on in my life. had to take a few days off work. so i am starting to feel like myself again i really have to say. i honestly think cambridge is helping me because it gives me something to be happy about in this hell right now and gives me something that i'm in control over.

xx good night everyone xx

Well done Floss

Great news about clothes, especially the trousers!

Love your thinking about CD! Too many people view CD as some sort of punishment or torture. I'm like you, I'm seeing the positives... I'm glad I'm in a position a) to be healthy enough to use CD b) to afford it c) it works if you do it 100%

Pat on the back for you chick. 14s will be herd before you know it, I'm chasing size 14s too!

X

Back