Vamos! Let's do this!

Hello!
I hope everyone's day has been ok so far. Weekend off to look forward to!

Doing well with diet. Checked and still in ketosis. Had a chicken curry noodle soup for lunch. It really is very good. It reminds me of the pot noodle u buy in the shops.
Been filling up on water since then. Just had a mini babybel light. Ill be having venison and veg with a spag bol again for dinner. Can't wait lol. Probably then have a chocolate bar with decaf coffee later on.

Weigh in day tmrw! I hope ive lost a couple of pounds at least! I've never ever gotten a good loss in week 3, it is usually my plateau week. We'll see anyway. Fingers crossed.

I've had the day off and yes i have been lazy. It involved me waking up just before noon and spending the day in pjs on the couch watching movies. With the odd chore here and there but hey no studying.

Anyway tomorrow I have a full day of studying planned. Then the night off. Birthday party and a hockey game.

I hope everyone else has been doing ok this week with their diet.
Update tmrw morning with weigh in.. Excited cos ive only gone on the scales once this week and that was on Monday... Which is amazing for me cos usually i weigh myself every day!!

Ok then see you tmrw!

Well done my weigh in tomorrow going to have a lifestyle dinner today as doing family roast ( must keep away from roast pots and yorkshires ) xx

Ugh so hard to stick with this now that the novelty of the s and s packs has worn off.
Everyone is eating in front of me - nachos, kfc, chinese. I'm sick of it.
I had a soup and a pack of low fat crisps today.
Going to have a spaghetti pack with some veg and venison. And since i'm feeling sorry for myself i'm going to have choc wafers with tea or coffee later on. Then a vitamin to supplement.
Argh annoyed at life.

Weighed myself again today and scales haven't moved..obviously it's not week one any more. i just really want to go down another pound so that i can officially say i've lost a stone.. just for a psychological boost.

It is so hard most if my friends are skinny and eat anything which really annoys me not their fault but feel so resentful sometimes my weigh in tomorrow had a sneaky weigh in this morning lost 2lb moved scales around bathroom floor to see if it made any difference lol but didn't perhaps going slowly will help not putting it back on so bloody quickly like u say I'm the same novelty wears off but I can't keep going from diet to diet it's getting silly just want to loose it for when the summer comes must keep going lol xxxx

My confession:

I've been bad. All was going well since the pizza but tonight I had a dinner at nando's and couldn't resist. Just crumbled. Had a busy night at work and generally stressed. Which is NOT an excuse I know --- it is the excuse I used to give myself... eat when happy/sad/stressed/nervous/etc etc. Emotional eating. So I have to say that after having eaten dinner and come home and eaten a chocolate chip cookie and some rice I feel no better. Just upset with myself.

I am back on this diet 100% from tomorrow. Going to try to strip it back down to basics to try to get in ketosis as fast as possible. I can do this.

My confession:

I've been bad. All was going well since the pizza but tonight I had a dinner at nando's and couldn't resist. Just crumbled. Had a busy night at work and generally stressed. Which is NOT an excuse I know --- it is the excuse I used to give myself... eat when happy/sad/stressed/nervous/etc etc. Emotional eating. So I have to say that after having eaten dinner and come home and eaten a chocolate chip cookie and some rice I feel no better. Just upset with myself.

I am back on this diet 100% from tomorrow. Going to try to strip it back down to basics to try to get in ketosis as fast as possible. I can do this.

Nandos isn't the worst thing in the world on the diet if you stick with just the chicken (no burger or sides)! That's usually our port of call when we want to go out somewhere or struggle to resist food!!

Hi!! Hope you don't mind me butting in lol!

How do you know when your in ketosis, I've started CD for the second time but constantly felt hungry!! I lost 3 stone before but put it all back on again!! Currently I'm 14st9! Want to get down to 11st! I'm losing the motivation already! :(

As Martha rightly said earlier, silence is never golden on minimins.

I have had a few weeks of false starts daily.

Finally a 100% day. Hubby is on the plan from today as well so hopefully back on track.

Hi Hun,

just read your diary and i can really relate to your ups and downs before and during this diet. This is my 4th time and i have promised myself it will be the last time too. You diary is very inspiring and you are doing so well. Keep going chick.

I started my SS today.... i just want this first week to hurry by already so i can see what the scales say xxx

Ok Day 3 and so far so good. Had a sneaky peek at the scales yesterday evening. Im hoping they weren't lying because the number means i only put on a couple of pounds over the last few weeks of my cheating.
Won't weigh myself until the 28th.

My banoffee porridge sample arrived today. Made it up straight away. It's really tasty. I liked it because it tasted like banoffee and wasn't too sweet. I'll probably order more of it in the future. I can't wait till the new shakes and pastas come out. Hopefully soon!!

How's everyone else doin?

Ok ok so at my desk. made a 'nutella' shake - half choc half hazelnut.. too much choc tho - need less in it next time. otherwise it's ok.
also have a cup of tea and a coke - try to get full on liquids asap.

hubby's cousin coming over to watch the olympics hockey - bringing nachos and edibles from his work. oh dear. oh dear oh dear ohdearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !!

Back