Vanessa's Maintenance blurb...

D'ya know what? I'm gonna send it anyway :) ... If you're not accepting of it it'll go to heal the planet so it's never wasted. I do my distants overnight. I start when I go to bed and drift off thinking about you ;) - that way it's being sent all night!!! Hope you feel some benefit my love xx

Oh!! HaHa - what are you like???!!! ;) xx

Starlight said:
Zebs your hitting the wrong button, you havent been posting replies youve been hitting the report button instead, thats why your posts arent appearing

God I'm sorry, I think I just did it again!

Glad you've made a mental note Mary. i don't tend to offer when I know people know what I do as I don't like to push something people may not be comfortable with. I assume if they want it they'll ask. It's only when I think people may not be aware that I mention it, just in case ;) xx

Makes sense Jan xx

Oooooooops I just got email from moderators, in my confuddled'ness, I've been pressing report not quote on phone and sending messages to them - they got my last three posts lol. Now I better go reply on ur threads again ... DOH

:D:D What are you like ya daft mare :D:D

JanD said:
D'ya know what? I'm gonna send it anyway :) ... If you're not accepting of it it'll go to heal the planet so it's never wasted. I do my distants overnight. I start when I go to bed and drift off thinking about you ;) - that way it's being sent all night!!! Hope you feel some benefit my love xx

Awww Thanks. Should I be doing something at my end tho?

I already tried to reply to this, along with a stupid irreverent comment about should I be thinking about u and ur tattoos when in bed tonight, which I now totally regret - cos I hit wrong button again ... sorry moderators! and sorry Jan! x

Nothing wrong with irreverent comments ... all good fun!!!!

You can think about what you like :D .... as long as you relax, which you will as you're asleep you can't do any more ...... xx

Oh Vanessa, I really feel for you..... I hope you feel better soon. It's well worth trying Jan's healing, my sister is into crystals and gave me something this afternoon cos I was limping (my fault, I wore tiny heels cos I wanted to dress up but obviously not ready for them yet) dunno if it worked, I just shoved it in my bra.....feel ok now, just tired so off to bed x

JanD said:
Nothing wrong with irreverent comments ... all good fun!!!!

You can think about what you like :D .... as long as you relax, which you will as you're asleep you can't do any more ...... xx

Ok ... I always do a relaxation/meditation session once in bed to try bring pain down and properly relax all joints b4 sleep! So instead of my usual imaging techniques, i shall try and imagine being open to receive - ill maybe make the pain a whirlpool (with me being the still centre) instead of a tide tonight ...

SandraB said:
Oh Vanessa, I really feel for you..... I hope you feel better soon. It's well worth trying Jan's healing, my sister is into crystals and gave me something this afternoon cos I was limping (my fault, I wore tiny heels cos I wanted to dress up but obviously not ready for them yet) dunno if it worked, I just shoved it in my bra.....feel ok now, just tired so off to bed x

Thanks ... Really hope u get a better restful sleep 2nite x

Ooooo nice one Vanessa!! I like that!! I will focus on something similar - I'm sure that will help!! :) xx

JanD said:
Ooooo nice one Vanessa!! I like that!! I will focus on something similar - I'm sure that will help!! :) xx

I'm feeling excited now (not in a smutty jiggy jig way lol) ... Want to get to bed now n get started! Lol

Quick fag and I'm offski! Poor Hubby, he went to bed ages ago for an early night and I need to wake him to help me undress tonight (repeat to last bracketed comment lol)...

Zebs07 said:
I'm feeling excited now (not in a smutty jiggy jig way lol) ... Want to get to bed now n get started! Lol

Quick fag and I'm offski! Poor Hubby, he went to bed ages ago for an early night and I need to wake him to help me undress tonight (repeat to last bracketed comment lol)...

Ps. Thanks also for distracting me from choc cravings... Success lol

:8855: you ARE a hoot!!! :D ... I'm off soon too so jiggy jiggying aside I'll be with you ;) xx

Oh Vanessa and Sandra both poor pets in distress with pain today. Not a very pleasant place to be. Hopefully, Jan's positive healing will help. Even if it doesn't, it is lovely to think that there are such caring people in the world as Jan. To a better day tomorrow for you all!

awwww-shucks-.gif

There's an awfully lot of us about ;) ... Don't get me started on Lightworkers and raising the vibration of the planet and what 2012 is REALLY about ... HaHa ... you'd be sorry ;) LOL xxx

Aww sorry to hear your poorly!! Is your pelvis problem as a resul of pregnancy? I had SPD when expecting Jack..........it can flair up on me sometimes xxx I'm sure Jan will help you xx

Ooooh Turkish waiters!!! ;)

Back