Vanessa's Maintenance blurb...

kered said:
Glad to hear you are feeling better today.

I refuse to buy that supermarket bacon any more, I always to go the Abatoir for my meat/poultry etc now. Only one slice is needed and its like a mini gammon steak - lovely. Obviously it costs more than the supermarket cardboard stuff, but worth every penny!

Absoloodle ... Tho not the abattoir for me - urrrrgghh! Lol. But butchers yeah ... and it doesn't disappear to nothing and fill grill pan with water lol

Glad you're feeling better and doing ever so well getting rid of that little gain :D xx

Feeling even better today and another quarter pound shift! Woop woop.

Body must finally be evening out - touch wood, don't tempt fate etc etc lol

Glad to hear it chick :D x

Super duper on both counts :D:D xx

Absoloodle ... Tho not the abattoir for me - urrrrgghh! Lol. But butchers yeah ... and it doesn't disappear to nothing and fill grill pan with water lol

LOL, the Abatoir is at the back, its just like a butchers shop at the front. Although, I dont go on Monday, you can hear the animals at the back of the grounds, its slaughter day :(

OMG - and the way you are about your animals :( .... :p ... only joking ... I was married to a butcher for several years ;) xx

Sun 30th Jan menu

B: orange juice (2pp); OSS with ss milk (5pp)
L: sweet potato (6pp); salmon (6pp); corn on cob (2pp); WW fromage fraise (1pp)
D; wm pitta (4pp); chicken (1pp), ham (1pp); salad (0pp); melon (0pp)
A: blueberries, cherries, plum, pear (0pp)

(28 pp ... 49 slushies left)

Probably have a hot choc b4 bed; and quite possibly Santa's head (at the very least)...

Amend: hot choc (1pp)
(29/35 ... 49 slushies left) 1210kcal

Last edited:
Sun 30th Jan menu

B: orange juice (2pp); OSS with ss milk (5pp)
L: sweet potato (6pp); salmon (6pp); corn on cob (2pp); WW fromage fraise (1pp)
D; wm pitta (4pp); chicken (1pp), ham (1pp); salad (0pp); melon (0pp)
A: blueberries, cherries, plum, pear (0pp)

(28 pp ... 49 slushies left)

Probably have a hot choc b4 bed; and quite possibly Santa's head (at the very least)...

Poor Santa :cry:

That actually sounds really rude though I'm sure it's just my dirty mind ;) LOL!
Only 30g of chicken???? Hardly any??? :eek: xx

JanD said:
That actually sounds really rude though I'm sure it's just my dirty mind ;) LOL!:eek: xx

OMG blasphemy to even allude to such a thing ... St Nicholas be turning in his crypt... Lol

Or maybe thinking 'Hmmmmmmmm' !! ;) LOL! nawty nawty ;) xxx

:eek: You ladies are on one tonight!!!!!! :p

Monday 31 Jan menu

Pah flippin' scales - 1lb back on! Poooorquoi???? Really gonna try stopping hopping on and off but know what im like lol.

Re points, I'm nearly 2 weeks post finishing refeed now and feel I should be continuing to increase my pointage towards the 35 to maintain, but still find myself hovering around/below the 29 to lose - hopefully once my weight stabilises properly, I'll get brave enough...

Anyway, moving on ... I was lady what lunches today but have tried to compensate with Breakfast and Dinner (pure dead proud of myself for that I am lol).

B: fresh orange (2pp); blueberries, pear, cherries (0pp)
L: pannini (6pp); 3 bacon (4pp); Brie (4pp); cranberry sauce (1pp); salad (0pp); hot choc (7pp), wee choc that comes with bill (2pp)

I have tried to work out pp for my lunch but don't know if I'm right! Am a bit freaked by the pp for hot choc but dont know how it was made, so assumed full milk... please say if u think different with any of my guesses!

D: king prawn salad (2pp), hard boiled egg (2pp); salad (0pp); melon (0pp); WW fromage frais (1pp)
Hot choc (1pp)

(32/35 ... 49 slushies left) 1454kcal

Last edited:
How come you need 35pp a day chick?
I think you are right to assume full fat milk with hot choc especially if bought from a shop. I think the mcdonalds ones work out to around that mark.

summergurl said:
How come you need 35pp a day chick?
I think you are right to assume full fat milk with hot choc especially if bought from a shop. I think the mcdonalds ones work out to around that mark.

The 35 is to maintain not lose - but I haven't quite got up to it yet! I've actually just edited my post to that effect .. We must have had mirrored thoughts crossing in cyberspace lol x

Mm pannini sounds yummy and I think you've pointed it ok.....hot choc is a bit of a bugger but I bet it was lovely!

Back